HERR RACING T SHIRT (FINAL) IMAGE

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to give you some ideas. Heres a pic I took for my x neighbor/x race car driver.

Original pic...

CRW_8256.jpg

Front of t-shirt...

CRW_8358.jpg

Back of t-shirt...

CRW_8356.jpg

His sponsor at the time took the picture, seperated the car from its backround and came up with the rest of art and type and fonts etc.

HIllclimber I like that style way better. I'm in no way putting you down grim, I know you've been really working hard on the shirt design, but I think its to clustered and cartooney. I have a winning HJR motor and have been pimpin HJR port work to every guy I beat. I would like to see a more race oriented design. How about something with out Tims bike in it? That bike kicks ass six ways to sunday, it just seems that your trying really hard to make that bike work. Again, no offense but I plan on having me a HJR hoodie and hat, but I wouldn't buy that one.

Ryan

Put some time in on this.... What do you think Kevin? Speedy, Mr. Graphic Designer??? lol, J/k,

I made the image 17 inch by 17 inch.... The backround photo of Comp Hill was like 2300x 2200 so I dont think it will be at all pix elated. I didnt blow anything up really at all and I went over everything with a fine tooth comb extra zoomed in and touched up alot of blur.... I was lookin at my favorite T-Shirt from an MX Track and its got an Identical size (measured it) print and I must say, there is no way its detail is coming f*ckin close to this.... And that T- Shirt is awsome looking

Myeyeshurt.png

Grim, I really like this one! We could play with it forever and never make everyone happy. I want to use this one. Send it to me in an email @ kevinherr@herrjugsracing.com

Haha, well do you have any stickers made up yet Kevin? I don't think I'll need a shirt... :confused:

Its a dune thing. You would understand if you rode and raced in them. That picture represents everything I do. Hill shoot and dune.

I have no stickers and only a few XXLs on the original shirts. I will get both made here shortly.

I would never buy the first proposed shirt. But that's just MHO...I can't deal with that anime shit.

That one a few posts up though really toned the anime down, and looks pretty good.

I know a website where you can upload any image and get a T-shirt made and shipped to your house for $3.18 a piece after typing in some rebates. :biggrin: