jetting and air box Info

Ive recently bought an 05 shee, my elevation is around 800. My Q is would a 240 jet help with low end throttle? Its also kind of hard to start. Everything is stock. The next Q is removing the air box cover with the stock filter in it for now. Will it help? Im going to get k&N filter here soon. One more Q where can I get a service manuel on the shee

Your main jet controls your 3/4 to full throttle. For idle and starting you have to adjust your air screw. If adjusting your air screw dosnt work you have to change your pilot jet. You can not run a stock air filter without the air box lid. There is a cylmers manual on here. I think its in the repair and mod section.

Your main jet controls your 3/4 to full throttle. For idle and starting you have to adjust your air screw. If adjusting your air screw dosnt work you have to change your pilot jet. You can not run a stock air filter without the air box lid. There is a cylmers manual on here. I think its in the repair and mod section.
Thnx for the prompt response.Ill Give it a whirl

Turn the air screws all the way in(clockwise) then turn them back out 1 and 1/2 turns (counterclockwise). Make sure you turn both carbs the same amount. Then adjust them from there. Once again make sure you make the same adjustments on both carbs. Another thing to check is that your carbs are snyched. That means that your carb slides move at the same time.