DEATH OF THE BANSHEE

J DUBB

ok so ive been reading a lot on the internet by googling and stuff and i was wondering what is a banshee and what size and speed is it because my dad said i could maybe get one after i outgrow my badger but i said that i could have it now since im old enough and such so what do you guys think can you help me convince my dad to buy me a last year model banshee if thats even the right thing because im not sure if thats what i really want my friend has a 300ex thats so fast i can barely see him ride by when he goes in 4th gear but how many gears does a banshee have could i beat his 300ex with stock or some mods maybe because i dont have a lot of money to put in it so i need to it to be faster than a 300ex from the yamaha dealership so any help is greatly appreciated thanks guys and the site is great keep up the good work

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so ive been reading a lot on the internet by googling and stuff and i was wondering what is a banshee and what size and speed is it because my dad said i could maybe get one after i outgrow my badger but i said that i could have it now since im old enough and such so what do you guys think can you help me convince my dad to buy me a last year model banshee if thats even the right thing because im not sure if thats what i really want my friend has a 300ex thats so fast i can barely see him ride by when he goes in 4th gear but how many gears does a banshee have could i beat his 300ex with stock or some mods maybe because i dont have a lot of money to put in it so i need to it to be faster than a 300ex from the yamaha dealership so any help is greatly appreciated thanks guys and the site is great keep up the good work

:yelrotflmao:

First of all a Banshee is a 2 stroke 6 speed very light twin cylinder 350 quad with instant on power at the flip of a switch. You cant go wrong with the banshee, and you arent ever gonna outgrow it, It might be alittle fast for your first true quad but it definatly in my opinion will roast the 300ex, or it should anyway, Mine is a six speed twin 350 and it rocks out, this is my third shee and i wouldnt have bought anything else, And i could have and can afford 2 of anything on the market brand new and i choose to buy a used banshee and mod it out, My uncle has a kawa 700 and a honda "dorkman" 700 and i smoke his ass all the time, I am 5'4" and weigh 135 so it kicks ass with me on it. Trust us on this you wont go wrong with the shee.

First of all a Banshee is a 2 stroke 6 speed very light twin cylinder 350 quad with instant on power at the flip of a switch. You cant go wrong with the banshee, and you arent ever gonna outgrow it, It might be alittle fast for your first true quad but it definatly in my opinion will roast the 300ex, or it should anyway, Mine is a six speed twin 350 and it rocks out, this is my third shee and i wouldnt have bought anything else, And i could have and can afford 2 of anything on the market brand new and i choose to buy a used banshee and mod it out, My uncle has a kawa 700 and a honda "dorkman" 700 and i smoke his ass all the time, I am 5'4" and weigh 135 so it kicks ass with me on it. Trust us on this you wont go wrong with the shee.

Loco is only 12 1/2 i think hes to young.

Welcome to the HQ...now look at Loco's Sig...:)

Loco, I think that is the longest post out of the last 15,000 youve had.

hahahaa no shit. damn, im worthless. :happy:

you must be a really small man to only be 5'4 and 135 pounds..

Loco is only 12 1/2 i think hes to young.

nigga im 13!!

Welcome to the HQ...now look at Loco's Sig...:)

hahahaha.. those arent my bikes.. or my titties!! :biggrin:

:blink: lolololol :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

yours is a six speed huh :laugh: :thanks: