see wat i got

sa3ood_banshee

look wat i just picked up

image002.jpg

image004.jpg

but i dnt no how to wire it,and what are those transparent plastic things,were 2 they go.and i dnt think they go on tha golden pieces,bcuz they might melt and tha black insulators(long ones) wont go on tha gold metal pieces if i put tha plastics on.. plz help

EDIT:btw they are 50W,im replacing them with tha stock,will tha stator handle it??

sa3ood :evil:

Edited by sa3ood_banshee

here is a link to tha manual,and wat is one spot one flood?? and tha manual says that i have 2 connect one wire from tha light 2 tha low beam or high beam,and tha other to tha ground,and tha i have to insulate tha third wire from tha harness,cuz its not in use

sa3ood :evil:

Whatever you do please stop saying "tha", lol just j/k'n man.

The transparent plastic pieces seal the metal connectors where you connect to the wire harness.

There should be one wire for high and one wire for low and of course one wire for ground.

but if i put "tha" :thumbsup: transparent plastics on tha metal connectors,tha shrinking tube wont go on,and wat metal piece should be connected to the harness(male, or female),thnx man

but there are only 2 wires comming from tha trail tech light,and tha herness has 3. 1 low,1 high,1 ground

Edited by sa3ood_banshee

stock stator may not fully illuminate a 50w light, you should be running 35w lights with it.

Wiring is super hard, one wire to the headlight ground, and one wire to the high or low beam.

ahaa,wat i say is that can i put tha metal pieces on then on tha metal put tha shrinking tube,without tha transparent plastic,will it be ok,cuz i dnt no were tha plastic goes,tha prob is that now i have opend tha lights,ive opend each and every packet inside,so tha shop wont take it bak.will it be k if i run it with tha stock stator,like will it overload

Edited by sa3ood_banshee