What should I buy?

F.BEJARANO

thanks guys. Im gonna call the guy with the 250r. He told me to shoot him a price and said he was hurting for money so i dont know how low i can get him to go. Im gonna low ball him and go from there. Do you guys think that if i bought the shee i could make money off of it parting it out? just a suggestion...maybe i could make some money to put into the honda.

thanks guys. Im gonna call the guy with the 250r. He told me to shoot him a price and said he was hurting for money so i dont know how low i can get him to go. Im gonna low ball him and go from there. Do you guys think that if i bought the shee i could make money off of it parting it out? just a suggestion...maybe i could make some money to put into the honda.

You could easy make your money and then some on the shee 1500 for it just on the motor and frame you would get you money.

I have in the past owned a 250r and also a 300ex.I would in no way try to compare the 2.they still make pleanty of parts for the 250r.the 250r I owned back in 1991 was a rocket.when I purchaced it never done anything to it but a clutch and regular maint.,rode it for 2 years sold it for tripple the money that I paid for it.kinda wish I didn't sell it kinda miss it.plus there is only one of every thing instead of 2 of every thing like the banshee.I wouldn't sell my banshee but wouldn't mind owning a 250r again either.sounds like a good deal on the 04 banshee aswell.if you could swing both is what I would do.extra crank,cylinders,transmission,cases etc.

Edited by dirtfreak