FLO TEK "Performace"

banshee balla

I had a problem with this guy a while back...i sent him a set of cylinders for what he called an "aggressive" dune port..what i had asked for was a drag bike that i could still ride regular and run on pump gas..and he said shore no problem...i was told to buy all diff things...shearer inframes...33mm PWKs...extended everything...milled head,lightened fly wheel,the works...i got out to a huge ride in Silver Lake...driving all the way there from NY...and only to have the bike run horribly...i was getting my ass handed to me on piped banshees...so i returned home...spoke to him..said to get a NOSS Head with 18cc domes and to buy diff plugs, and to look into gettig a 4mm crank to "really wake it up"...so i got all the parts with the exception of the crank...b/c since when can you run a 4mm crank without porting an engine for it to begin with?...but anyway...needless to say..i bought some of these parts for top dollar thru a dealership on a yamaha card...just to get running...to only have the same story happen the folllowing year at the trip...bike ran like total shit...from day one...his port work is at a pre-school level...i am not the only one who has had issues...i only recently speak up b.c i was skeptical to bring it up due to his big name on a certain other site....and b/c he was feeding me these dead end dreams of having a 75+hp duner/drag bike on pump gas...at the time i was a New to this all...so i didnt no any better...im just hoping no one else is burnt for as much money as i have been...i have more into my shee then most people put into 14mill drag bikes with cost of bike....well we live and learn...but i wanna give everyone the heads up...and anyone with similar experiences please feel free to speak up...

this is the hack who ported my cylinders(which are now long gone)--- FLO TEK "Performance" aka BLO-TEK or SLO-TEK

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks to hear bro, I have heard of quite a few guys that loved his porting, but here recently there have been lots of stories like this. Not sure whats going on right now, I would love to hear Deenys side of this.

yea...well see denny has alot of younger KIDS sending them thgere jugs...which most of the time dont no the diff...i didnt either..until i rode a simple trail ported banshee with FMFs on it...and almost shit my pants with all the power it made compered to mine...thats when i relized there was something wrong...and found out there are many others who are being told to buy everything under the sun...or have had messed up jugs...like diff durations on each one...just really bad hack work....i made a post like this on the "other" site...and it was deleted and i was teamed up against...b/c he has a pack of know nothing clowns that follow him like he has a carrott up his ass

It's cool, I am sure many of us here know what "other site" you speak of. There is no ban list here for mentioning other site names. Unfortunatly there probly isn't any way to have this fixed. As much as it sucks, everyone that got hosed will endup paying more to get it fixed right.

dude you should of gone with kevin herr. he sure does know what he is doing. i got some jugs dune ported by him and i was beating all these 4 pokes around here and even a cub banshee. im uploading the video to youtube as we speak and ill post it up. give him a call and im sure hell fix you right up herrjugsracing.com

dude you should of gone with kevin herr. he sure does know what he is doing. i got some jugs dune ported by him and i was beating all these 4 pokes around here and even a cub banshee. im uploading the video to youtube as we speak and ill post it up. give him a call and im sure hell fix you right up herrjugsracing.com

thanks...but i already had a NEW set of cylinders ported by 370Banshee...he does amazing work...its a simple trail port...and i shit you not...that there is not one 4stroke that can ever touch me in a drag...im talkin piped,cammed,fully worked big bore 450s and so on...all eat my dust...im very happy with his work...just sucks thati had to spend all the money i did...just to go back to a more simple set up...

Why would you send them to Flo Tek when you could of had Kevin Herr do them or JEFF? Im not saying its your fault but why dont you do a little research b4 you go and spend that kind of money? Way better builders here!!

I'm guessing this guy is/was a frequent E2S guy... Every site has their "Builders". Flotech happens to be one of E2S "builders" while the HQ has Kevin, Jim and Jeff. So thats probably why he chose flotech.