if anyone wants a brand new in the box banshee...

i was at yamaha in new rochelle yesterday, dropping my shee off to get some minor shit done, and they have 3 left over brand new in the box 2006 banshees. i know one is a black one, im not sure what the other 2 are. the guy said $6500 maybe he would deal a little. i would LOVE to cop that black one, but i already have my 97, and dont have the funds right now. the place is called wheel sport center.

i was at yamaha in new rochelle yesterday, dropping my shee off to get some minor shit done, and they have 3 left over brand new in the box 2006 banshees. i know one is a black one, im not sure what the other 2 are. the guy said $6500 maybe he would deal a little. i would LOVE to cop that black one, but i already have my 97, and dont have the funds right now. the place is called wheel sport center.

stay away from that place bro!!! such a rip off. what are u doing that u cant do urself?

stay away from that place bro!!! such a rip off. what are u doing that u cant do urself?

i have dealt with these guys personally. buy nothing but oil in a pinch from them. i needed some work done on my shit that i could of done myself but i didnt have the time. they needed to clean my carbs out and they took it upon themselvs to rejet my carbs. when i picked it up they told me that my jetting was wrong. i said ok ty. i loaded it up and drove to load up for glamis. lucky i asked for the old jets back. when i got to the dunes shee ran like shit. i had to rejet in the desert. lost a couple hours of riding and a bunch of money. i went back there to tell them and they told me to beat it. fuck them. the old drunk fuck owner is a con artist .

i have dealt with these guys personally. buy nothing but oil in a pinch from them. i needed some work done on my shit that i could of done myself but i didnt have the time. they needed to clean my carbs out and they took it upon themselvs to rejet my carbs. when i picked it up they told me that my jetting was wrong. i said ok ty. i loaded it up and drove to load up for glamis. lucky i asked for the old jets back. when i got to the dunes shee ran like shit. i had to rejet in the desert. lost a couple hours of riding and a bunch of money. i went back there to tell them and they told me to beat it. fuck them. the old drunk fuck owner is a con artist .

i needed to have my chain adjusted, it got to be too long, and while it was there i had them install my new front shocks and my cascade thumb throttle. i have like no idea how to work on a quad, i changed the rear shock and it was a major PITA and took me forever. is there anywhere good you could recommend for me to take my bike to for the next time it needs service?

Edited by official_style