Parting Out Another Banshee

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude...WTF!!! Shipped from AZ on Wednesday and it arrived already in MI on Friday...

Tim...you da man!! I'm not opening the box, I want my buddy who the parts are for to open it in front of me...so we both see the same thing...etc.

Thanks again so much for the steal, I appreciate it!!! You need something for a build, let me know...

Dude...WTF!!! Shipped from AZ on Wednesday and it arrived already in MI on Friday...

Tim...you da man!! I'm not opening the box, I want my buddy who the parts are for to open it in front of me...so we both see the same thing...etc.

Thanks again so much for the steal, I appreciate it!!! You need something for a build, let me know...

You got it Dave!!!! I aim to please!!!! Let me know if you have any problems or if you need anything else. Thanks again

Thanks Tim! I have listened to my kicker rattle for the last time! The kicker you sent is in excellent shape, and the shipping was nothing short of ludacris speed. Thanks again,

Ryan

Right on....glad it was what you were looking for! Let me know if there is anything else you might need.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys...I am out of town until the 16th and am not completely sure what all parts I have. Most of the parts from this bike have been sold. But I do have quite a few parts around. If you guys are still interested hit me up after the 16th of this month. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Tim Wible

Stellar Machine & Performance