BADLANDS

dragbanshee

My quad is pretty much a trail machine. Dragin is fun tho. Last time I was there me and T-shee dragged up a hill a few times...pretty fun. The only other good spot I can think of is one of the roads off the parking lot, there is a 15mph limit lol

yah we should all go back to that hill again. it starts out on top of a revine then you go down into the revine then back up the other side. it was a blast with two of us imagine if there were about 12 shees lined up across there..... :biggrin: cannot wait.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went and got my fuel for the shee tonight and mixed it up.

All of my maintenance is complete.

I gathered up some tools for a just in case... If I don't take them then I'll need them. Once I didn't take a spare plug for my sons bike and guess what... yep, fouled one. Got raped for one at the shop...

Fixed my flag, it's seen many better days! Maybe I should get a new one...

So... I AM READY!!! Can't wait.

LOL...I can't even seem to find the time between port jobs to go to the dunes 30miles from my house. I hope you guys have a great weekend. Let me know what you all think of how Tylers bike performs with my porting. It's setup for low end grunt. I hope he was able to get it tuned good for the trip.

-slo

So are we still on for this upcoming weekend?

The 9-7 hours are for Summertime only. Let me tell you though.....you'll be tired after 4 or 5 hours of the stuff we can do there. Trust me on that. The Orange trail will fix that problem.

So are we still on for this upcoming weekend?

The 9-7 hours are for Summertime only. Let me tell you though.....you'll be tired after 4 or 5 hours of the stuff we can do there. Trust me on that. The Orange trail will fix that problem.

I think its safe to say the gang is getting, or has gotten "siked" up for this ride.