BADLANDS

dragbanshee

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking about coming if I can get a few of my four poke friends to come too! I'm the only Shee in the group of guys I ride with.

I also have a vinyl cutter, I'm working on some sticker. I'll post some pics tomorrow. I'm thinking tribal flames??? What do you guys think? And where do you want to put them?

I'm thinking about coming if I can get a few of my four poke friends to come too! I'm the only Shee in the group of guys I ride with.

I also have a vinyl cutter, I'm working on some sticker. I'll post some pics tomorrow. I'm thinking tribal flames??? What do you guys think? And where do you want to put them?

Right here for me, plus I want something for the side cover.....350 twin, twin 350, got blue chrome?10-05-07_1844.jpg show us some pics!

LOL.. me too! My anniversary is on the 8th and all of my friends in Indiana ride 4 pokes. My best friend, who lives in Pennsylvania, rides a CR500 and has a YZ125 play bike. That CR is fun!

Mine is on the 7th but it looks like i'll be able to get out there. I may bring the 4 pokes with me. There all ok its my pops and family.

That looks clean...how much?

Just depends on size, but say it you want it for the back fenders so that the 4 pokes can read it when there following you, $5 that's including mailing it to where ever. If you want them for somewhere else and different size let me know.

I'll check with my supplier on some speciality films, for the blue chrome and others. I do this on the side so it might be a little while before I can get the speciality films but I'll try.

Let me know what you guys think.

Edited by yamahaman126

And I gotta break it in by the 10th. I think I can make it. Yea I think you can make it too. :thumbsup:

I have a question for who ever is running pod filters: Did you have to cut off the tabs that hold the stock airbox in place on each side of frame? their in the way, I almost hate to cut them, just in case I ever insanely decided to use box again.