dragbanshee

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else sporting a purple shee?

Damn I wish I'd of known I would have saved my yellow plastics for you. LOL

They will be closing at 5

Only pic of my truck I have and it's with the 450 in the back! Is this your 450? My brother has one like ur.

I sold the 450 to buy and build the banshee...

I really liked the 450 but having a 4 stroke that needs rebuilt as often as a two stroke sux! In 06 they started putting a high comp. short skirt piston in them and it ran like a raped ape but after one summer it was knocking, piston slapping, and starting to smoke! Fuck that!

Sold it on eBay and made a killing, for what I paid for it and all the mods I did, I still came out $1000 ahead! Gotta love the last minute bid wars!

Mcdonalds sounds good but so does being at the gate first :biggrin: I thought the food was pretty decent for concession food and not badly priced compared to fair prices. Anyone got any info on Mule Ridge besides the 4million dollars it will supposedly cost to rebuild the highway thingy?

I'll be in a Blue F350 crew cab and a fifth wheel trailer with a jeep and 4 pokers. Is everyone still meeting in the same spot as earlier in the post. No Mcdonalds for me not much of a breakfast person. The food there is ok its always cheaper to pack your own. But theres nothing like a hot cheeseburger after a ride. Also i tried to go to mule ridge and they were closed. I've checked there website and tried to call them i get no response.

Edited by indiana banshee

Not much of a breakfast person either, and I'll prolly bring my own. With their new time scedule it really doesn't give you much time to ride. If it wasn't for the fact that it will be the 1st time meeting everyone and bullshitting I would be on my banshee pretty much all day without many breaks. You know how time flies when your having fun.

Been going through some rough times around here lately, layed off along with some other issues, and then to top it all off I had to put down our golden retreiver, my 15 year olds best friend for 10 years "Silvy" best dog I ever had and one of the hardest things I ever had to do. My son is taking it better than I thought but I am doing everything I can to keep him busy.

sorry to hear that dragbanshee. the world seems like a pretty crappy place right now. hopefully things will get better for you.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I think MuleRidge has some kind of legal battle going on over there building they built. Really its just an excuse for people around the area to stop the riding area they provide for out of towners, who knows?

Prey for the weather.......

Nice jeep Tyler, I built a nice 2000 wrangler I shoulda kept. "" Oh and just wanted to warn everyone of this guy"" :unsure: LOL

Mar 16 2008, 08:53 PM Post #1

Misssppellleddd

Rookie

First thing I did was a week after I got my '87 shee I tried a wheelie but fell over the side and broke a tie rod connector. The following week I jumped it and flipped ass over end and tore the rear fender off. A couple weeks later I did it again on a new set of fenders. Another couple weeks later I ride it in the steam (poor decision) and the end result was the crank melted. After a expensive fix I took it off the jump and blew out the rear shock.<--another expensive fix:( I go riding in a new area and about 15 minutes before I was wanting to quit I hit a tree airborne, flew off the bike into another tree (scraped up shoulder), and had the great luxury of watching the old shee drive itself off a 10ft. drop off into the creek. Needless to say we needed a truck with a wench to pull it out. So after that I had to replace the frame, tear down the engine completely, got a new Durablue axel, a whole new set of rims, rebuild, new seals, and new bearings. I managed to save alot out of that fiasco. Anyways after the fix I took it to the park and 10 hours after riding with the legendary Durablue axel the damn thing snapped in half! The chain wrapped around the front sprocket and split the crank case halves;( Very disappointing. To add to that I was leaving for basic training in a week and wanted next day air to repair the old shee but Durablue took too long and I had to wait for about 6 months to repair it. Then I flip it ass over end again and the grab bar hit my spine and I was seeing some crazy things on the horizon. Pretty much all I could see was the horizon.

With all that I have the same old 'shee and I am going to finish the old girl once and for all before I ride it again. Great times and memories with the old

'shee