BADLANDS

dragbanshee

Hello, I am a member of the Banshee HQ Forum our forum consist of 15000+ members and going strong. I have gathered up a group of us to come and check out the Badlands, try out some of the new products we have installed, shoot some video to post for our other members to view and see if this is a place they may want to visit in the near future. There will be 12-15 of us sceduled for the trip on 10/11/08 and I was wondering if you had any special rates for larger group rides? Thank You, and we will be looking forward to representing the BHQ at the Badlands. :shrug:

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it works man but the new owner isn't as nice as the original family used to be. If you guys didnt know it changed hands back in the late spring. I cant believe that they make you pay an extra 10 dollars just to get on the track now. I wish I had a bit more time but I was hoping to unveil my new graphic kit for some of you guys, oh well theres always next time. You guys all want to meet by the silohs <--spell check or mayber up on top in the parking by the parts garage?

they seem more strict on rules,i havnt been yet but the rules on the site say they will force you to pay fines n shit =-o

Really?

The last two times I was there the goofy old bastard that drives that beater 4x4 thing around yelling at people to slow down was no where to be seen and the crack whore that works the gate wasn't even there checking wristbands and/or receipts!

The only workers I seen were the ladies at the cash register and some guy in the the shop.

ah they arent' that bad. Ive been there propbly 15 times this summer and never had an issue. The new guy has done a great job cleaning the place up and built a new bathroom/shower facility. he is just a dick about the track mostly. I would like to take a few laps on it before I spent 10 dollars to ride it for an entire day. For all I know its a garbage track right? And their biggest cash cow comes from the money they make off of flags. So I dont know if they would be willing to discount a large group or not.

For all those that break their flag during the day: make sure you take it back up to the lobby and they will usually give you a new one for four bucks which beats buying a new one each time at 14-20 bucks each.

Oh yea who ever said that lady at the gate is a crack whore made me laugh so freaking hard I bought puked my lunch up while reading it. That lady must take a big wifff of coke in the morning and hit some speed tabs cuz damn she is fired up at 8 in the morning and all she has to look forward to is standing in place all day telling others to have a good time.

im gonna head out there this weekend and camp out til the rest of y'all show up lol. but really i am pumped to go and its great to see this many others with the same addiction i have. the wifes had me on a 2 month no shee spree. it really sucks but what keeps me kicking is knowing that this ride is coming up. cant wait....hope the weather doesnt suck