A Arm Question

Dustin075

I was looking around for some a arms and i found some called full flight. I was wondering if anyone has used them and if they were any good. Thanks in advance.

They use to be junk like three names ago when they where called"Ugly a arms",dont know about now.Wicked a arms are good for the price.

From what i have read on this site they seem not to be to bad. For 400 shipped i will buy them and beat the crap out of them and see i they hold up.

Good to hear,back then they used shitty material and the welds sucked.

Make sure you keep those hem joints clean. :thumbsup:.

One of the reasons I went with Wicked is cuz of the ball joints.

From what i have read on this site they seem not to be to bad. For 400 shipped i will buy them and beat the crap out of them and see i they hold up.

My man, your sig pic is HUGE!!!! Id resize that a little.

i have them on my shee, i am happy with them they work great and look great, if you get a set get chromoly joints they cost a little more,but are alot stronger

Damn dude, the front end of your bike looks like it sits really high. Are you using that for trails? And how is it? I wanna adjust my Elkas out a little, and Id like to go just as high.