banshee for hybrib quad

Ive found a shop which makes hybrid quads with r1 engines in it for roughly the same price that i bought my banshee for.

Everything about the bikes they make and the shop is legit so now my only problem is money to get the bike. my only option

right now would be to sell my banshee and use the money to buy the r1 quad but before i do so i just wanted to check what the rest

of you think about the idea. i mainly use my banshee on the street to go to school and just ride around because quads here are road

legal, i dont do any jumping or trail riding.

if it helps, all ive done to my banshee is put fmf fatties. vforce3, ported it and air filter with air lid.

so wat do you think?

thnx for ur time,

Damn, that's a tough call, because I dont know anybody in that situation.

Personally, I think Id rather have the Banshee to put around on the street on. If your planning on riding it alot the parts and maintenance should be less expensive then R1 stuff. Ive ridden a R1 bike, and it was a ton of fun, Ive never ridden an R1 quad though, and Im not sure if that would be more fun then a Banshee.

Also, what frame are they using to build these quads? Any how is the craftsmnaship. For that price, Id definately check out the welds, and just the overall quality of the design.

When it comes down to it Im leaning more toward the Banshee, because it is a really decent design, and your going to have a bike thats really easy to get parts for. Ive never done any serious street riding so my experience is limited though.