cub vs 4mill

well it depends on what your idea of run better?

A well rounded motor? A drag only motor? a MX motor? What kind of riding are you trying to do?

first i like to play on the dunes run through bowls as fast as i want not as fast as i can. second i like to be the first on on top of the hill.

well heres the deal was gonna do a 4mill, somehow i ended up with a brand new cub stock stroke. the crank thats in there is a hot rods i installed not to long ago, thats kinnda why i ended up with this cub. not complianing thougth. i just couldnt justify redoing the bottom agian, its pretty solid. maybe this will give me the best of both worlds.

Well if the best of both worlds is ON or OFF then it will. If all you do is dune or drag race then you should be ok.

Being from syracuse, you know where we ride bro. Cub is the only way to go and the banshee HQ philosophy of the "light switch" is wrong. With the right nozzles,needles and gearing you will be more than happy.

Throw some compression and timing at the cub, you'll be fine.

It is a light switch....but if you add the above, the light switch comes on sooner...and CPI is a good choice of pipe for it...it will make better power over a broader range than a Shearer type pipe will.

You can shave the flywheel as well to get on the pipe sooner...too.

Throw some compression and timing at the cub, you'll be fine.

It is a light switch....but if you add the above, the light switch comes on sooner...and CPI is a good choice of pipe for it...it will make better power over a broader range than a Shearer type pipe will.

You can shave the flywheel as well to get on the pipe sooner...too.

ya i think think its gonna run pretty good. i have coolhead 18cc domes, 35.5 mukunis, lightend fly, fmf sst they have great bottom i love those pipes, v3, +5 timming, k&n pods, pro design water impeller. my other bike has been ported with cpi's like that one on the hill for now, but then i'll drop a 4mill in that one in the future.