$$ F.A.S.T. CASH AND V FORCE 3 X MAS SALE $$

FASTOYS

First off we want to wish everyone a HAPPY HOLLIDAY season !! :beer:

We are working on the banner and the website for updates but wanted to give the HQ folks a headsup.

For the Holliday month of December we have F.A.S.T. CASH Gift certificates and have a "killer deal" $$$ on V FORCE 3 REEDS !!! $189.99 while they last. This is your chance to save on a great mod for your Banshee.

http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=93

We are also putting together a page of just $35 and under stocking stuffers for the Christmas season. For example: F.A.S.T Racing Billet thumb throttle covers, allen bolt kits, magnetic drain plugs, etc. etc..

Soooo for all the girlfriends, wives, etc. that arent sure what to buy for Christmas.... have them ask for F.A.S.T. CASH !

Merry Christmas! :beer:

Cool, hope to have the Holliday special page done tomorrow. Just not enough time in the day anymore. lol

P.S. Your piston should be in Fri..

I asked my parents for the modded shift star from you. They ran into a problem when they tried to order off the internet but apparently we can't yet? So I gave them the #...is there a special HQ discount that they could get or what?

I asked my parents for the modded shift star from you. They ran into a problem when they tried to order off the internet but apparently we can't yet? So I gave them the #...is there a special HQ discount that they could get or what?

just have your parents say its for an hqer sure they will get the f.a.s.t cash discount

Did you really ask your parents twice?? LOL!!

Jeff's site doesn't have a shopping cart, it's a show and information piece. He is without a doubt...a people person and wants to talk to you before you order to make sure both you and he have the needs and order right. Can't beat that with a stick...

189.99 for VF3s is a smokin deal... Did you hijack the local parts truck and hold him hostage?

Great deal...bump bump....

dont forget about me jeff lol :beer:

All your parts are going out today! :thumbsup: :thanks:

do you have any good deals on duneable overrides? lol

They are on our site.

Well , here is the stocking stuffer page or $35 and under goodies for Christmas!

http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/products.as...%20$$