gusetting frame?

trinityshee

the peice that comes up for the radiator and bars for sure MAJOR weak point and i would put a bar across the frame under the back of the seat ive had bends there

Edited by FasterThanU90

if u are asking me i am makeing a kit to weld in i have access to a  plasma cutter and fab tools to do so 

and any pics of these points will be grea that you guys are talking about  thanks for the help

457724[/snapback]

Thanks for the offer man. I would rather buy something that is manufactured by a big-name company. Thanks though.

The green places i would support i couldnt point out all of them but its not that hard to tell what were u plannin on using this frame for ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Anyone with some better pictures.... I'm in the same process with my shee. I was doing the steering stem. But haven't heard of the other areas. Maybe pics of what you have done or just better ones of the areas that need it.

Same here, I know the steering hoop, and rear shock mounts are weak point, but I wasn't sure of any others, any pics of fully gusseted frames would help, I only wanna have to do this once. Thanks! :beeer:

Okay I took a few pictures, and hope this helps. Mind you this is from what I can see, being there is not a kit on the market that I have found.

That 400ex I am building needed a gusset kit, and I got it from Bare Performance this is what they look like

IMG_6817.JPG

IMG_6818.JPG

Seond thing I did was note where they all went of the ex frame

IMG_6819.JPG

IMG_6820.JPG

IMG_6821.JPG

IMG_6822.JPG

IMG_6823.JPG

IMG_6824.JPG

IMG_6825.JPG

IMG_6826.JPG