Fender Cutting

05.Banshee.SE

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better off buying full bore plastics cut plastics looks foolish

some believe $600 is foolish too. why spend the money when you can make your bike look better with stock cut plastics?

NOTE:(says the man savin up to buy green fullbores)lol

as nayr742003 said, cut off a little at a time untill your satisfied with the way they look.

some believe $600 is foolish too. why spend the money when you can make your bike look better with stock cut plastics?

NOTE:(says the man savin up to buy green fullbores)lol

as nayr742003 said, cut off a little at a time untill your satisfied with the way they look.

You make a good point. In my opinion full bore plastic has a more clean look but they are expensive i guess it just depends on your preference and your bank account

I have tried everything from a cut off wheel to a sawzall to a hacksaw.. The tool we found to work best was a jigsaw with "medium" tooth blade.. Clears out well but doesnt take out chunks.. We find our lines with masking tape using the inner edge as our cut line.. Helps to visualize a little bit.. After cutting them sanding them make them look perfect.. I did mine right before re-doing my plastics with that plastic renew kit wich worked out well cause I had to do some sanding anyway..

Right before wet sandin the paint..

Paint4.jpg

Paint6.jpg

On..

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

RIPPEN

you should see if cascade can do you an orange seat with that same stripe. Bike looks good.

Not a bad idea, havn't ever looked into that... Have to be gripper though-lol

After riding this thing with gripper seat I don't know that I could ever go without now..

Badass looking bike rippen!

Thanks for the compliments fellas!

RIPPEN