How to Remove Your T.o.r.s. Thread

I got sick of always seeing the constant TORS threads so i decided to help out the newbs and anyone intrested in removing there tors. T.o.r.s stands for PEICE OF SHIT !!!!! throttle over ride system , in case of a emergency and your throttle sticks or something is not working right . However IT ruins COUNTLESS days of riding and has always been one of the biggest peices of shit yamaha has invented ( expecially when wet ) . Here are detailed pics on how to remove it and where its located. Any questions feel free to ask.

I have noticed that if the thumb throttle clicker gets wet , the banshee will only idle and cause alot of head aches.

1-3.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

5.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

Hope this how to , will help anyone intrested in removing their tors, thats why i created this thread.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can it ruin countless rides? if the tors system acts up all you need to do is unplug the box untill you can get around to fixing the system.

not true if you unplug the box without removing the wires from the throttle and the carbs your in for a world of pain when you try to go out riding...

for future problems that i can see occuring .

DISCLAIMER : I have done this to 3 banshee's myself , and personally have not had ONE single electrical issues since the removal of the entire tors / safety system. If you are not sure what you are doing then , DONT DO IT !!!!!! . My guide and walk thru will eliminate all the bullshit that is not necassary for your motor to run.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

lol nice :yelrotflmao: i was laughing about the smashing thing XD funny funny.. but see.. i torched mine with a butane torch XD. i just followed ur guide and it works great.. before all i did was just upplug the wires on my cousins banshee, they were already removed on mine.

• 10 months later...