H&H Extreme Atv

HRT

I do not want this taken wrong. We do not have a site up yet that is the reason behind not being a sponsor on this site although plan on being. Just want guys that are in a crunch in the Kansas City area to know about us H&H Extreme Atv. Store is Located in Oak Grove MO. Carrry a full line of almost anything atv wise, including allot of the sponsors products in the index. As I said please use the sponsors for BansheeHQ.com We will be up with them soon.

Thank You,

Joe Hibdon.

DSC00366.jpg

Thanks guys. All we want is Atv guys get what they want. We have been over the barrell to many years. That is why we opened this shop, to cater to atv'ers. No dealer around here will do it and if they try they seem to screw it up.Thanks.

Edited by HRT

You Bet, Although as of now I would say use the site sponsors since we are not up to a website yet, I am not on here to much so if you guys have any Questions? 816-690-0007. We place a order every day so drop ships are not a problem. Just willing to help you all out.

Edited by HRT