alba long travel a arms

caleb90

picked up a a arm and shock package from alba for my banshee build. my first time buying from them and i went with them mostly because they had the best bang for buck. got the a arms and the right lower had a shock mount welded on crooked, very crooked. made a call they sent a new one no questions asked. got the new one today while nothing wrong with it fitmet wise, it is apparently an older design that collars around the lower shock bolt. where as the new ones, the ones i had ordered do not have. would have worked just fine but i am anal. so made another phone call. as soon as i told them the issue, they said they would correct it. there sending a new design arm 2 day fedex to make up for it awsome! we will see how this one is. i must say they have great customer service and stand behind there product. if my shee wasnt torn down to a bare frame waiting for powder coat id might be upset about this slight issue. the arms seem decent built, there are some under sized/under filled welds i might reweld. but for the price i am happy with them. even with these small issues. just my 2cents

got the 2nd replacment arm christmas eve. my one fear came true, they sent the wrong one. at this point im going to get back in touch with them and see what they will do for some type of refund, and i will fix the one arm with the crooked bracket

On 12/25/2020 at 6:46 PM, caleb90 said:

got the 2nd replacment arm christmas eve. my one fear came true, they sent the wrong one. at this point im going to get back in touch with them and see what they will do for some type of refund, and i will fix the one arm with the crooked bracket

Call alba and ask for Corey 

Alba has pretty good customer service. I ordered a set of beadlock wheels from them for my RZR and they fucked up the order. They then sent the right rear wheels out quick.

I have the Alba LT arms and have had zero issues. They are about 2 years old now.

Tell them you are a BansheeHQ member. I'm pretty confident they will take care of it.