kenny roberts hand cone pipes

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry hall, cpi still does hc pipes,npp,ftz just to name a few but yeah jerry hall's trx250r and lt500r pipes are very nice.

This is BHQ but I’ll entertain ur post of those “builders” I know who and wat they do. Tell u this. I’d use some stamped options before any of those HC pipes by them

Maybe by the other three pipe builders as in npp, cpi,ftz  as builders but jerry hall is stupid meticulous about engine and pipe building. im sure he can hang with the best if you give him time to do his magic.he actually gets lt500r to be reliable and move very well. And cpi makes very well stamped pipes also so I imagine they can build decent hc pipes. Anyways this is not to be a battle just post some pics of your or some nice hand cone pipes You might of seen on the old interwebs.im just want to see kenny roberts work since he's doing my exhaust. 

There's probably only 5 people or less here that have hand coned pipes at all.. I have three sets of LED, two out-frame and the very first set of in-frame DM pipes. And then the out-frame KR pipes. I would say they only real Banshee pipe builders to trust with hand coned are KR, LED and SCP. I'm sure the rest can build them, but they won't be up there with these three as thy have time in the R&D.

5 minutes ago, locogato11283 said:

There's probably only 5 people or less here that have hand coned pipes at all.. I have three sets of LED, two out-frame and the very first set of in-frame DM pipes. And then the out-frame KR pipes. I would say they only real Banshee pipe builders to trust with hand coned are KR, LED and SCP. I'm sure the rest can build them, but they won't be up there with these three as thy have time in the R&D.

Would you say the hc pipe out perform your prior stamped exhaust? Im doing it because of geting better fitment for what im building and I always thought they out perform stamped pipes so I always saw that as a plus.

1 minute ago, HomesteadBanshee said:

Would you say the hc pipe out perform your prior stamped exhaust? Im doing it because of geting better fitment for what im building and I always thought they out perform stamped pipes so I always saw that as a plus.

Yes. Every single one of them.

Everybody keep them pics coming trust me if I would know how to post pics I would show some pics of jerry halls lt500r pipes they are top notch.I spoke to him about one of his pipes about another build im doing but dont think you guys would be interested in that build, Its not a banshee build and some of kenny roberts pipes hes done that hes sent me pictures of previous work he's done but like I said I dont know how to post pictures.