Banshee starts then stalls

Hi my son has a 2001 banshee with a twist throttle. I bought him a thumb throttle and replaced it with the twist throttle last week. The twist throttle cable was longer but i had a spare motion pro cable which i installed. Yes his banshee has the tors delete kit on it. I syncronised the carbs and now it fires up first kick and then just dies. Ran perfect before we put the thumb throttle on. Any ideas?

Yes it has the tors delete idle screws on each carb. I did not move them. I adjusted the carb sync by using the adjusting nuts on the carb caps. I cant see how turning the idle screws in will help. Its getting too much fuel as it is. I did not remove the carbs or touch anything else other than removing the carb caps to get the old cables out of the slides. I myself suspect an electrical issue. When i cut the wire ties off the main wiring harness maybe i disturbed a wire. We are going over it this upcoming monday and re-checking everything. It has to be something simple. 

Well my bad on this one. We checked all electrics and everything seemed fine. Lots of spark. We re-checked the carb sync and it was out by 1/16.   Readjusted the throttle cable and it fired right up and purred like a kitten. My son rode it for 20 mins said it ran great. The one throttle cable was not seated in the adjuster on the cap all the way in.  Lesson learned. 

• 2 months later...