Red laker

slag_350300

$450 shipped sound fair? $400 local pickup

It's probably fair but a little rich for my blood with the $1100 in fuel for a cross country drive in 2 weeks... I'll think on it and let you know

Man-o-steele

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by willaduncan

• 1 month later...

Has anyone gotten ahold of full bore on a production run? Someone said awhile back they might be taking pre orders but that's all rumors. I'm dying for a set of red plastic and I've sent them several emails and face book messages with no response

Yup they told me they would asked my info and never called back. I think we're on 2 years and nothing ever came of that and now only ashes are left of fullbore (literally)

My collection 6296e7cbde65de3a868e411813f560d6.jpg

Yup they told me they would asked my info and never called back. I think we're on 2 years and nothing ever came of that and now only ashes are left of fullbore (literally)

My collection https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160205/6296e7cbde65de3a868e411813f560d6.jpg[/mig

Nice collection !! If you ever want to sell the red hood please let me know.

I'm not sure how much equipment was lost in the fire but seems to me there is a huge demand for banshee plastic, they had to of made a decent amount of pocket money making them. Either they wanted to be done making plastic or took the "accidental insurance " route, haha. I've been trying to get thru to them for along time, doesn't seem very hard to say yes we will be making some or no were done

• Like 1