New rims and wheels for my Banshee, what do you think?

Hero

OMF's look fing sweet love the color options. any one have a link to an omf dealer with pricing on their page, looked for a while but can only find pics no pricing.

And the manufacturers site doesn't list dealers it has a page but says, Dealer list coming soon when you download the pdf.

If your on a budget build and just need to get the tires rolling till more money comes in, ebay has some steel wheels for like $45ea. Or a simple beadlock chrome or black for 130 set. (search: 115x4 9x9) I just picked up a set of ITP Blackwater tires for basically nothing and thinking about the steel rims. I would only ride them at the local mud bogs. Right now I cant dump 800 into wheels and tires for the shee but one day I will, and OMF I will go. 

I agree with the majority, not a fan of the SS wheels. Had a buddy with them on his Z400 and I was not a fan of them at all. I currently have the ITP T-9 Pro Series Baja wheels on my 250r and they are great and hold up well at the track. I am looking into hipers and OMF's next tho since I am wanting to change to a beadlock. Lot of great choices out there but I would stay away from the cheesy ss look. 

Edited by swhitey917
  • Like 2

Give Brandon at Wildcard a call... they can provide you with a quote and do all the research for ya.

good easy way to do a few quotes.. is just pm a few of the site sponsors here.... doesnt mean if its not listed they cant get it... 

I talked to Brandon and he said they don't carry OMF, so check around. 

• 7 months later...

a lot better then people putting butt fucking 22s on one

NiKKA fuck ya'all! Don't be hatin' on mah sheeit jus cuz you be jelly I got mo chedda' in my wheelz den you gots in yo hole bike!

a3yvebar.jpg

Sheeit, even da rubberz be colored, so I make dat color smoke yo!

Deze my homies

u4u6etug.jpguta8ypyh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

NiKKA fuck ya'all! Don't be hatin' on mah sheeit jus cuz you be jelly I got mo chedda' in my wheelz den you gots in yo hole bike!

a3yvebar.jpg

Sheeit, even da rubberz be colored, so I make dat color smoke yo!

Deze my homies

u4u6etug.jpguta8ypyh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I'd shit my pants in church before I'd put some shit on my piece like that fella