Takai Performance coils/wires

Schweet97Z

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Takai already has the link....I gave it to them in one of my emails. :confused:

If Takai had any decent customer service standards, they will be sitting Mark down and having a rather strict talk with him. The way he comes off in this thread makes Takai look like a bunch of assholes. If I owned the company, I'd be pissed at the way he conducted himself here.

I think the problem is everyone is breaking this whole thing down way to far and blowing it out of context. Mark did nothing but answer questions and explain himself. I felt he kept a pretty level head once everyone started jumping him. He could have fired back with the name calling etc, but he walked away like the grown up.... I just think everyone needs to take a step back and think about it. Nobody has any time or money into this but me. I was doing this for you ALL, and now it doesn't matter. After you let everyone come in here and just start shooting off their mouth, bashing me, my quad, and Mark is just plain rediculous, especially for no reason. Im all about for free speech, blah blah, but there becomes a point there where there needs to be some order. Take care all, and have a happy holiday.

I gotta agree.

He's probably turned off 99.9% of this site's users with his holier than thou and you're a stupid redneck bum type post.

This thing could put out 10HP more and I'd tell him to swap his spark plug with a butt plug....

There are people more important than others. Its time for other people in this forum to realize that. Again, maybe Mark used the wrong words in explaining himself, but its just that. If people cant except the truth, that they are not as important to a company as a professional rider, than they have more of a problem than you and I can deal with. Again this entire thread has blown way out of proportion.

There are people more important than others. Its time for other people in this forum to realize that. Again, maybe Mark used the wrong words in explaining himself, but its just that. If people cant except the truth, that they are not as important to a company as a professional rider, than they have more of a problem than you and I can deal with. Again this entire thread has blown way out of proportion.

You're right...and it's clear that Mark and Takai only want to deal with the elite of the elite. So be it.

According to him, this shit sells itself and people are just lining up to use their products...and all the top teams don't return the product when they get it to test.

Got news for you...no team EVER returns R&D parts. They're trashed, etc. or simply too busy to put stuff in a box to send it back. Who wants a used part.

So that statement about getting stuff back was just ignorant.

I really wanted to keep this even and let the product speak for itself, but the DB brought this on himself acting like he was king shit...

Said it before and I'll say it again...it's easy to be the king when the room is full of jokers.

Instead of coming on this thread and talking down to everyone, acting like he has the world's next best mouse trap...he could've handled it WAY differently...

And this guy is customer service? Good luck with that.

I think the problem is everyone is breaking this whole thing down way to far and blowing it out of context. Mark did nothing but answer questions and explain himself. I felt he kept a pretty level head once everyone started jumping him. He could have fired back with the name calling etc, but he walked away like the grown up.... I just think everyone needs to take a step back and think about it. Nobody has any time or money into this but me. I was doing this for you ALL, and now it doesn't matter. After you let everyone come in here and just start shooting off their mouth, bashing me, my quad, and Mark is just plain rediculous, especially for no reason. Im all about for free speech, blah blah, but there becomes a point there where there needs to be some order. Take care all, and have a happy holiday.

You're delusional. You're clearly biased because these assholes gave you some free coils. Mark is a douche bag with a shitty attitude plain and simple. I guarantee if someone was talking to you like he was talking to us, you'd be irritated and turned off too. And if you actually do let people talk to you like that, you should seriously re-evaluate your position as a man in a free country.

People are bashing you, your bike, Mark and Takai for MANY reasons. I will list a few of them here..

1. Takai doesn't give a shit about the individual rider or little guy

2. Mark acts like a douche bag with his holier than thou attitude

3. Mark wants you to think they're so broke they can't afford testing and then go on to say they give parts away at their expense

4. They claim to only deal with professionals and then use you for testing (you're not a professional or of any elite level as far as I can tell)

5. Mark talks out both sides of his mouth, he's just didn't think anyone here was smart enough to catch it

6. Takai acts like big shit but I've never even heard of them

I could go on all day. If you can't step back and see why these people are dicks then I guess you're beyond any help BansheeHQ can give you.

You're delusional. You're clearly biased because these assholes gave you some free coils. Mark is a douche bag with a shitty attitude plain and simple. I guarantee if someone was talking to you like he was talking to us, you'd be irritated and turned off too. And if you actually do let people talk to you like that, you should seriously re-evaluate your position as a man in a free country.

People are bashing you, your bike, Mark and Takai for MANY reasons. I will list a few of them here..

1. Takai doesn't give a shit about the individual rider or little guy

2. Mark acts like a douche bag with his holier than thou attitude

3. Mark wants you to think they're so broke they can't afford testing and then go on to say they give parts away at their expense

4. They claim to only deal with professionals and then use you for testing (you're not a professional or of any elite level as far as I can tell)

5. Mark talks out both sides of his mouth, he's just didn't think anyone here was smart enough to catch it

6. Takai acts like big shit but I've never even heard of them

I could go on all day. If you can't step back and see why these people are dicks then I guess you're beyond any help BansheeHQ can give you.

Again, this is all being blown way out of context. Im in no way shape or form a pro rider. Never stated it and ill be the first to admit that im not. That being said, Takai didn't GIVE me free coils. I paid money to get them, not the full $550, but if I dont like them, I can send them back for a full refund. Im not BIASED by anymeans, but I do have an OPEN MIND and am willing to spend the time to do testing. Takai states they focus on Pro's, to me it looks like they are trying to touch base with the little guys (ME) to test their products in real world, non race applications. We can go back and fourth all day long with our opinions, and thats all everyone is throwing in this thread. I was willing to do the testing and give real feedback rather than just throw out my opinion. Never the less I consider this thread dead and worthless at this point. Ill follow through with my testing report back to Takai. Anyone else interested you can PM me like others have. :cheers:

We can go back and fourth all day long with our opinions, and thats all everyone is throwing in this thread. I was willing to do the testing and give real feedback rather than just throw out my opinion. Never the less I consider this thread dead and worthless at this point. Ill follow through with my testing report back to Takai. Anyone else interested you can PM me like others have. :cheers:

Unfortunately, Takai turned my opinion into fact by letting Mark join BansheeHQ and start spewing a bunch of nonsense. It's hard to argue anything but the facts after Mark showed us Takai's stance on their products, the people who use them and the little guy here on BansheeHQ.

I can't wait for you to dyno these things and prove to yourself that they don't do anything for your bike. Make sure you let us know when you do.

Don't know what "their" definition of "professional" is , but when the big boys spend over $10,000+++ on just an engine, I would think that would be the one to R&D or at least test the product.

JMHO, your results may, and will vary. :cheers:

How long does it take you to put two coils on any way Schweet97Z ???????? :cheers: Took 11 days from when you first started this thread to "mock" them up, it's been 12 days since then. What are you waiting for, Christmas? Must be it's tomorrow :jesterlaugh: Maybe 2012??? :jesterlaugh:

Edited by Larry's Shee

Don't know what "their" definition of "professional" is , but when the big boys spend over $10,000+++ on just an engine, I would think that would be the one to R&D or at least test the product.

How long does it take you to put two coils on any way Schweet97Z ???????? :cheers: Took 11 days from when you first started this thread to "mock" them up, it's been 12 days since then. What are you waiting for, Christmas? Must be it's tomorrow :jesterlaugh: Maybe 2012??? :jesterlaugh:

Im not sure what your trying to say or prove in your first sentence? They stated they have pro riders using their stuff?

Again, your second second sentence....not sure what your trying to say or prove?

Finally, your trying to make fun of me because I have a full time job and I didn't get the coils mounted fast enough? Now that its xmas time and Id rather spend my time with family, you hold it against me? Come on man grow up.

Well from his pics looks like he has to take everything but his motor out, along with the help of a floor jack. This is a time consuming process that should run well into 2013. Perfection takes time, you don't want these 550$ coils falling off at 263mph.