Takai Performance coils/wires

Schweet97Z

A month to install coils? Winning duh!

Well technically 2 months since the time this thread was started since Tyler only cares about that in all of his posts and im sure he will be a douche and make that his point trying to bash me :shootself:

Being truthful though the coils have been installed. And they are still on the bike.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaha. Like I called a long time ago, these coils didn't do shit. IF they did, we would be seeing dyno posts right now, not nonsense from this guy about how he doesn't wanna show us because we're mean.

I bet you wish you had your money back huh? I can buy stock Banshee coils all day long for less than $50 that make the same power as these rip off coils.

There really isn't anything else to say other than... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Hold the fuck on.........I just read 8 pages of this only to find out there will not be dyno test? You gotta be shitting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark can kiss my ass, he better hope I never meet him. Schweet, what happened bro? Not everyone was against you, it was just hard to believe cause of the price. Let us know how they work.......

I still cant believe I read the entire thread and no results. banghead

Hahahahaha. Like I called a long time ago, these coils didn't do shit. IF they did, we would be seeing dyno posts right now, not nonsense from this guy about how he doesn't wanna show us because we're mean.

I bet you wish you had your money back huh? I can buy stock Banshee coils all day long for less than $50 that make the same power as these rip off coils.

There really isn't anything else to say other than... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Tyler, Your fucking "interests" of "making bank" sum you up. If Takai paid you to be a sponsor you would be sucking their dick, like you now suck Trinitys dick. I can't believe more people don't see that your one big pile of shit. I find it funny that so many people KNOW its not going to work or make power, yet everyone still wants to know?!?!? So give me one good reason why I should let all the people on here know how I made out with my feedback and results after you all started riding the admins dick and followed what trash he spewed out. If you were behind me why didn't you speak up and say you would like to see results. You can all ASSume what you will. I could give two fucks. Im happy with my results so far. That being said, you all will never know so just let the thread die.. :rotflmao::cheers:

Tyler, Your fucking "interests" of "making bank" sum you up. If Takai paid you to be a sponsor you would be sucking their dick, like you now suck Trinitys dick. I can't believe more people don't see that your one big pile of shit. I find it funny that so many people KNOW its not going to work or make power, yet everyone still wants to know?!?!? So give me one good reason why I should let all the people on here know how I made out with my feedback and results after you all started riding the admins dick and followed what trash he spewed out. If you were behind me why didn't you speak up and say you would like to see results. You can all ASSume what you will. I could give two fucks. Im happy with my results so far. That being said, you all will never know so just let the thread die.. :rotflmao::cheers:

Hahaha, nice try dude! You can try to switch this around all you want. I told you from the first time you PMed me that this shit wouldn't fly here on BansheeHQ.

And why am I a "big pile of shit?" Do you even know me? Have we met? It must be a jealousy thing huh? Sorry man, you will never be as awesome as I am.

You're just mad because you spent a bunch of money on some junk that doesn't fucking work!

THE ONLY REASON YOU HAVEN'T POSTED THE RESULTS IS BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T FUCKING WORK. I KNOW IT, YOU KNOW IT AND EVERYONE ON BANSHEEHQ KNOWS IT. HAHA!

Are you kidding? Dude your a fucking idot. Ur a lazy piece of shit! Fuck man i just had knee surgery and tore my whole bike down, changed all my wireing, moved my cdi up front, and it took 2 days. What the fuck did you do that took to god damn months? Ur only excuse would be a custom plate to hold them. But damn. I could use a plastic knife to bore holes faster than that. And tyler is a good guy. He knows 50000000000x more about a banshee than you do fucktard. The best place for your coils are in your ass!