Takai Performance coils/wires

Schweet97Z

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STFU! can you see this clown is a hack? this shit is no more real than your dream of a fi banshee that actually out performs a carb!

shrug... I know who is using the product.... you think you know and don't have the slightest clue. "Ass"uming is dangerous.... Why don't you ask the lead mechanic at Rockstar Makita racing what he thinks about Takai or what Justin Summers, among several other pros think about Takai? Oh yes, you "ass"ummed. I hope our tester here shows the results we got, so all you naysayers can look at what might have been.. but will be no longer. Except for one exclusive banshee.

Edited by Takai

shrug... I know who is using the product.... you think you know and don't have the slightest clue. "Ass"uming is dangerous.... Why don't you ask the lead mechanic at Rockstar Makita racing what he thinks about Takai or what Justin Summers, among several other pros think about Takai? Oh yes, you "ass"ummed. I hope our tester here shows the results we got, so all you naysayers can look at what might have been.. but will be no longer. Except for one exclusive banshee.

maybe you should ask the head of my dick rather i give a fuck about your product? my shit runs on bone stock yamaha ignition, igniting way more fuel and air ever designed to go into my cylinders. how about that shit?

You my friend are a fuck tard. Take that shit, hook the wires to your nuts and have you partner kick as fast as he can in hopes that it will make you unable to reproduce.. You havent a fucking clue bub... Hang up your arguments and go back to your dreams someone giving a fuck about you, or your junk parts.. Merry Christmas

Wow way to keep the bashing to a minimum..... Looks like a typical BHQ thread.

WOW.... Is your bike really as fast in person as it is in your signature.. Im SUPER glad these clowns chose the heap of shit they did to test their stuff on as yours. I bet on the mean ol dune port 350 you could really feel the arm stretching power that the 350 is capable of!!! I mean when I think of high performance machines that need HUGE spark energy the first thing that comes to mind is 6 pack rack sporting stockers...

This fucking Guy is a Retard.Talking to us like we are some poor white trash...FUCK ASSHOLE I live in a part of California were alot of Pro Riders live. Was just talking to one of them about 20 min ago and said he never heard of your shit. And he is a huge sponsored rider. Even Started his own crew give u one guess Metal ???? I am sure u can guess... Fucking Retard..

they run it because its about who has the most money and sucks the most dick.

This shit is like the mythical carburetor that will make a 70's small block chevy get 50mpg. :rotflmao: