All the parts you CAN powdercoat on a banshee

714banshee380

Hey everyone I am getting my arms powdercoated black, but I am just curious while their gettin pc'ed what other parts on the banshee can you powder coat. Axle?, Clutch cover?, Stator cover?

And one more question. Does anyone know the paint they use on the red and white shee? what is it called? I would like to match it

Edited by 714banshee380

you can powder coat any metal that can withstand temps of 450 degrees over a length of time without getting soft and loosing its shape. Most metals fall into this catagory

any examples? Shifter?, Brake pedal?

Need some parts. I don't know how much each part on my bike will do and what heat it will withstand. How do you find that out?

Also anyone know paint name for stock red and white banshee?

See I didn't even know that the clutch cover, Stator cover was a medal.... was a metal?

Oh sorry I should have been more clear on that, my side covers are billet aftermarket. I think the stock ones are plastic on the chain side but they are metal on the other side...

Oh sorry I should have been more clear on that, my side covers are billet aftermarket. I think the stock ones are plastic on the chain side but they are metal on the other side...

Yeah I just checked. The stock left side is plastic. And on the right side the yamaha circle and the moonshape cover piece are plastic. The actual whole side cover might be some sort of a metal I know it's not plastic.