DNR SUCKS

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not single any one person out... I said I'm sure more than 90% of ATV riders have broken

some sort of ATV law or regulation. Then if someone steps out and say's "I have never broken

a law", I gotta call em out... That all I was saying...

from where i see it, you did just that.

You singled out the ones of us whom abide by the law and the rules.

I dont really know why you feel the need to call anyone out on this.

IMO it makes you look like a bit of a law breaker yourself.

from where i see it, you did just that.

You singled out the ones of us whom abide by the law and the rules.

I dont really know why you feel the need to call anyone out on this.

IMO it makes you look like a bit of a law breaker yourself.

LO-fingL.......... In your opinion me just having a little fun bustin some balls makes me a

law breaker myself???? I think what you are smoking is against the law! LOL :blink: What?

LO-fingL.......... In your opinion me just having a little fun bustin some balls makes me a

law breaker myself???? I think what you are smoking is against the law! LOL :blink: What?

it doesnt seem like you are getting the point.

your little story in the beginning of this thread makes you

sound like a lawbreaker and confirms what you said about yourself

being immature.

and as for the ball busting, you're swinging but your not hitting on anything.

Only thing getting smoked over here would be a pork loin or even

a turkey depending upon the occasion and what day of the week it is. :biggrin:

Maybe I will be legend by the end of this thread? LOL

The only legend you are going down as is a first class jackass post whore. I personally take offense to you calling all game wardens pussies, squirrel cops or whatever. Maybe you should think about the stupid shit you say, and who it may offend before you say it.

Hi, my name is Jack and I ride without a helmet, i ride on the street, i drink and ride (often), i ride on highways, i ride on private property, yes i trespass, i smoked and rode once that was to much for me so i dont think that will happen again. i`m a 1%er

they got me once on the road. it started on rt61 in coaltownship. they said it was a high speed chase i said i couldnt hear your sirens over the pipe. once i got to a stop sign i noticed it was flickering. i looked back and 3 popo cars were behind me. after all was said and done my license was suspended for 10 years and i got 16 hundred dollars in fines.

what my point is, is that i fucked up. i was on the highway, i was on them roads and i`m the dumb ass that stopped.

Dumb ass for stopping? Yep, you haven't learned your lesson yet....

How about I shouldn't have done it in the first place??

your right i shouldnt have. i just got the bike running. it was the middle of winter so there was lots of snow. i was all excited to ride. i decided to take a ride to mickey D`s and shoot down the highway to the next town over and come back. i messed up i know this but i stop cuz i had no where to go. every thing was snow but the roads. i`m not gunna argue with you about it and i`m not bitching about the my license or fine. i know it was my fault. that was 17 years ago. i`m not even exactly sure what my point is. i guess i have no point but thats my story.

it doesnt seem like you are getting the point.

your little story in the beginning of this thread makes you

sound like a lawbreaker and confirms what you said about yourself

being immature.

and as for the ball busting, you're swinging but your not hitting on anything.

Only thing getting smoked over here would be a pork loin or even

a turkey depending upon the occasion and what day of the week it is. :biggrin:

I agree Dave.. Seems like this guy has been on a mission to rag on people from day 1...

Every chance he gets he trying to "bust people's ball's" if its not for following laws... its for riding

something other then a banshee.....

No, I just cant stand arrogant premadonna assholes who think their shit dont stink. Ooops

did I say that? :evil:

I am a law breaker for standing up to a power hungery asshole with a badge trying to throw his weight

around on private property when he was wrong and out of line. I am post whore and the only ball breaker

here huh? I guess your reply button keeps hitting itself then.

Here I'll make it simple go smoke your turkey or whatever it is you do...

Edited by mdhc500

No, I just cant stand arrogant premadonna assholes who think their shit dont stink. Ooops

I am a law breaker for standing up to a power hungery asshole with a badge trying to throw his weight

around on private property when he was wrong and out of line. I am post whore and the only ball breaker

So all this you did was on Private property? 100% of the time? Funny....you forgot to mention that.

And if you think wearing that badge is so easy...try it yourself sometime....it's a thank less job with plenty of punks to deal with day in, day out...who all think they are Johnny bad ass and know the law better than them...

So all this you did was on Private property? 100% of the time? Funny....you forgot to mention that.

And if you think wearing that badge is so easy...try it yourself sometime....it's a thank less job with plenty of punks to deal with day in, day out...who all think they are Johnny bad ass and know the law better than them...

Daj.... I thought we had made up... I did NOT start this thread. I made post number 13, and just

threw in my .02 on the DNR... Spice/mix it up you know... Here is my post, and yes, oh yes I did

mention my encounter was 100% on private property Daj... I broke no laws, in fact the DCNR was

trespassing. After my encounter they are not permitted to come down our road unless they are

in direct action or upholding a law that is being broken or in an emergency, if there is a fire, rescure,

or chase in progress... Oh and no thank you on wearing the badge. And its not my problem that

punks give cops a hard time. They dont need to be a dick to me because of some shits...

Here is my post... I did mention it was on private property...

In PA, the are the DCNR (Department of Conservation and Natural Resources). The ride the roads in

between the State Game Lands and pull people over for speeding, they cruise through the parking

areas and give tickets "on parked cars" for expired registration and inspection stickers. Honestly I

have not met one I didnt want to punch in the face. I live on a "Private Road" thats owned and

maintained by a home owners association comprised of the residents of my develpment. Now this

is not your typical development, the roads are dirt, and we are in the stix... Well at the end on my

road there is a trail that is State owned and accesses the ATV riding trails. From time to time the

DCNR comes down our road to get to these State trails... Well one time a DCNR officer was down

our road inspecting the trail or checking the squirrels nut gathering permits or whatever the fuck

they do... anyway, I was riding down my street "Private Street" going to my neighbors... Well, he

rolls up behind me and hits his lights up... I see him and keep going to my buddies about 1/8

of a mile down from my house... He follows me and just before I get to my buddies house he

hits the siren... I pull in, and he jumps out screamin at my asking me why I didnt stop... LOL Yeah,

you see where this is going... So I turn around and tell him to get the fuck back in his truck because

he is trespassing... Well he didnt not like that response so he tells me to get down on the ground...

See where this is going... yeah! Well I procede to tell him NO, I'm not getting doing anything he

says, and I pull out my cell phone and dial 911... He asked me what Iwas doing and I told him

that I was calling the police and reporting him for trespassing and threatning me... Well I wont

bore any of you with the whole story, but it ended up with him leaving, me not going to jail, and

now everytime he see's me out on the State trails I get a good old fashioned shake down. He was

wrong, and he was just being a dick... 99% of them are mad because they were not smart enough

to get into the State Police Academy...

Edited by mdhc500

you threw your .02$ in and we law abiding citizens did the same.

what you are is just another whiney little ignorant punk with no respect

for the law and others just like the originator of this thread.

you started taking pot shots here "calling out" us do gooders

in an attempt to bust someone's balls.

if you really want to simplify things back off the keyboard and have

yourself a big glass of stfu.

My bad....My apologies.

I got this thread and the "Ride back to camp with a passenger drinking a beer" thread mixed up....

I got lost in the posts....

My fault 100%...my bad.

not your fault, dave.

its pretty much the same bullshit going on in this thread

with a different group of numbnut little whiney punks.