Complete Lone Star Setup only $750

It's against paypals policies to forward the 3% charge on to buyers #1 and 2, you have it listed for $700 on that site and $750 here.

$750 shipped little buddy. It will probably cost me around 150 to ship the parts so I will lose about 1000 dollars total. Everyone asks for the 3% paypal fees, regardless of what paypal says. I can find you ten for sale posts probably in three pages that want the extra 3%.

I will always take money order, cashiers check, or personal check given time for funds to clear.

Edited by 01CandyBlue

$750 shipped little buddy. It will probably cost me around 150 to ship the parts so I will lose about 1000 dollars total. Everyone asks for the 3% paypal fees, regardless of what paypal says. I can find you ten for sale posts probably in three pages that want the extra 3%.

I will always take money order, cashiers check, or personal check given time for funds to clear.

Asking for the 3% bothers me also and I have noticed more people doing it on this site. I tend to stay away from sellers when they ask for the buyer to pay the fees. Just price it higher to cover the cost. It is like if a business tried to charge you extra for using a credit card. It is just part of doing business and is suppose to covered by the seller. Just my 2 cents. Free bump!

Asking for the 3% bothers me also and I have noticed more people doing it on this site. I tend to stay away from sellers when they ask for the buyer to pay the fees. Just price it higher to cover the cost. It is like if a business tried to charge you extra for using a credit card. It is just part of doing business and is suppose to covered by the seller. Just my 2 cents. Free bump!

Again, dont use paypal if you dont like it, I will take any of the mentioned methods of payment. As for pricing it higher, I posted what I want for the item, if someone wants it they can deal with how they would like to pay for it. If they need to use paypal I will not eat the fees. If there is an issue rather then dragging it into my for sale thread you could always pm me.

Sorry for posting in your thread. My comments were not meant to be directed at you only. I posted because the other guy had brought it up. It is just a trend that I have noticed on here that bothers me. By the way killer setup for a good price.

• 2 weeks later...