LS Trip

jet mech

Did we ever find a way to find everyone? I can make us some bansheehq.com vinyl stickers that you can either stick direct to you flag or on the front nose of the shee plastics or whereever you like, 3 stickers 2"x8" for $5.00 and it'll help with identifying everyone? plus i can meet you and learn who everyone is when you come to get your stickers.

can do white and black and do plenty of them, special colors will have to be paid for over paypal and PM the color, i have chrome and reflective white and few other specialty colors laying around our shop.

Edited by magz

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Something Similar to these which ever people like most. you can stick it on your car, bike, or trailer, where ever there will be 3 of them.

bansheehqcomdl7.jpg

hey did you ever find ne body to ride with ? put me down for some decals :thumbsup:

hey did you ever find ne body to ride with ? put me down for some decals :thumbsup:

not yet, was thinking of just driving down by myself, atleast i could just camp inside my tahoe with a blow up mattress... gas is the only thing thats ganna kill me... last time i went to LS had a 15mph head wind blowing at us the whole time. i got 8mpg took a full 28 gallons to get there. only took little over a quarter tank to get back home on though.

lol, whichever, paypal or cash, i can mail them or meet you somewhere on friday before i leave to ls.

bad thing is you can not have anything an the flag, they cut my flag off a couple weeks ago and gave me a new one all because mine said phils atv on it. just make sure when you put the duck tape on it is a the very bottom of the flag.

do you go down with the phils atv crew? who is the skinnier older guy with the white honda 450 thats bigger then a 450 lol...nice bikes..drag strip is a easy place to find me! look for the fat slow guy!LOL wait that will be CAMATV !HAHAHA

bad thing is you can not have anything an the flag, they cut my flag off a couple weeks ago and gave me a new one all because mine said phils atv on it. just make sure when you put the duck tape on it is a the very bottom of the flag.

yeah, thought about thata lready, could probably do some white or reflective triangle of vinyl in the shape of a flag that taper down... similar to this

bansheehqflagwhipbansheff0.jpg

I would like to get some of these stickers for me and my son. Are you going to have any at the dunes and where could i find you?

yeah, i plan on making about 50 in black and white since those color go with most things, probably of just the arial black font slightly forword one.

ill be there and would like to get one..

ill be on a blue banshee and my black 450r.. whichever i decide to ride.

we will also have 2 blue yfz's and another 450r.

we will be drag racing ALOT

you cant miss my sister in law on her blue yfz with skin graphics and a usually pretty scantly dressed.

later aaron

do you go down with the phils atv crew? who is the skinnier older guy with the white honda 450 thats bigger then a 450 lol...nice bikes..drag strip is a easy place to find me! look for the fat slow guy!LOL wait that will be CAMATV !HAHAHA

yea i try to when ever my pos is running. not sure who rides the 450r, i just know the 2stroke guys. 2bzy2p are you going? magz what camp ground are you going to be in?

Edited by DEADONE

yea i try to when ever my pos is running. not sure who rides the 450r, i just know the 2stroke guys. 2bzy2p are you going? magz what camp ground are you going to be in?

dunno yet, havent much though about it...probably somewhere in south gate next to the dunes on the west side, unless someone wants to split a spot with water and power in lsps section...