Anniversary

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are quite possibly one of the biggest retards on this forum. if you had any common knowledge about me or what im about you would know that my comment was purely joking and that i am one of the biggest, if not THE biggest advocate off free speech on internet forums. you know whats pathetic? YOU are pathetic. youve probably had a boner for me for a long time and you were just looking for a time where you thought you could bust me out.. well i guess you better go back to your pad and paper and think of something else, because you just lost.. and you made yourself look like a fool, i didnt even have to.

have a wonderful day..

PS - i heart bansheeHQ!! :biggrin:

I don't feel like a fool, and i'm not tryin' to bust anybody out...lol...read what i read in plain english, didn't sound like jokes to me. You have a wonderful day, too!

i am even more offended that you are offended that my not finding your offensiveness

not offensive enough is making me feel a bit defensive.

your defensiveness of me being offensive that you dont fine my offensiveness more offensive offends me and makes me wanna crush your defensiveness with more offensiveness.