UFC 87

MarineNYC

Brock really only hit him with one good shot,herring flipped completley the fuck over and his face looked like shit from that one punch. Brock still sucks. He had his back at least half the fight and couldnt finish it. I wouldnt if Roger Huerta is still going to get his 100,000 per fight contract with PPV points LOL.

Cheick Kongo thinks he is the greatest fighter in the world? Id be the best fighter in the world to if I was fighting Dan Evensen.

Edited by jugriggs

Brock really only hit him with one good shot,herring flipped completley the fuck over and his face looked like shit from that one punch. Brock still sucks. He had his back at least half the fight and couldnt finish it. I wouldnt if Roger Huerta is still going to get his 100,000 per fight contract with PPV points LOL.

Cheick Kongo thinks he is the greatest fighter in the world? Id be the best fighter in the world to if I was fighting Dan Evensen.

ok heres my take from the fights last night..

kenny/huerta - just as i called it. kenflo is too expereinced for huertas 3rd round rage fests.. kenflo knew what to expect and handled it nicely. huerta is good, but not that good yet. you gotta think, kenny is top 3 in the 155 class behind sherk and bj. huerta got a little too cocky for this fight and i think it showed. after the first round when shit wasnt going his way he started pushing it a little more, but kenny knew what to expect..

brock/herring - i knew brock would win, but i was thinking ground and pound in the first.. brock by no means sucks.. he his one hard hitting motherfucker. he leveled both mir and herring with one punch. his wrestling is phenomenal. he tossed herring around whenever he wanted. he needs to learn some bjj and he will be much more well rounded. brock was being very cautious on the ground due to him getting in trouble for hitting mir in the back of the head. he still had a good game plan and with a few more fights he will be a huge force in the hw division..

kongo - he blows. the end.

gsp/fitch - great fight..it was very one sided though. prolly the most one sided title fight ive ever seen. fitch is an awesome fighter, but he just isnt anywhere near gsp's level. fitch is a survivor for sure. got rocked, knocked down and still managed to hang out. mad props for that. even gsp knew that he was gonna have trouble after the first round. great fight by two great fighters.. i liked the respect at the end in the middle of the ring. thats two world class fighters right there..

bj/gsp - cant wait. i think a motivated bj is unstoppable. his striking is right up there or better than gsp and he is hard to hit. we all know his ground game is best in the world.. cant fuckin wait.

Well said Locogato, my thought exactally. I would of liked to see Fitch win, but i think GSP is the perfect fighter. Almost cyborg like. i would like to see a Brock Lessner / Kimbo Slice card. i think that would be awsome.

What happen to Manny? i thought he was better that that. he got KTFO twice in 10 seconds. Poor Manny.

• 2 weeks later...

Have any of you guys seen Joe Rogan fight??? He was on KISW the other day. my local rock station......and he is a huge dope smoker!! Had no clue, he did the Fear factor shows stoned out of his mind. Straight out of his mouth, he said thats the only way he could do em.