4mil cub cylinders

I have a set of 4mil cub cylinders, fully ported from F.A.S.T. Racing that I am selling, they're polished by cascade too, but they need to be re-plated. I forgot to turn my fuel on one pass and ate a plug and it scored one side pretty good. Millenium should be able to fix it up no problem. Polish job can be saved too, just be sure to put a note in the box asking them not to blast the cylinders after plating.

I ran a best of 4.13 on them, backed up with a .15, 17, and .19 - I weigh 300lbs and have been the only one to ride it. I'm sure it'll run low 4.00's if not 3.90's with a light rider. I also have several folks that'll vouch for these cylinders' performance

I'll take some pics tonight and post them up, asking $550 shipped to anywhere in the continental U.S.

Thanks!

Travis

Why send your cylinders to cascade when you can buy these for so cheap, I cant believe there not gone yet. Now Travis is making me wonder.....

Thanks!

I was wondering that too, I figure $550 shipped would almost be a steal, plating isn't that big of a deal, just needs to be done.

Cub cylinders are what, about $850, new, untouched out of the box. $400+ dollars in portwork, $200 polish job, that's $1,450 to buy the same setup new, then wait 8 months for porting, 2 weeks for polishing...or you could pick these up, spend 300 bucks, wait a month for plating and have a hard running setup for the price you'd pay for just the cub cylinder untouched.

Come on folks, someone snag these up, I take paypal and money orders :thumbsup: