Fedor in the UFC, and who is gonna touch Anderson?

theshee

Was anybody else impressed with Fedors win over Sylvia? It took randy couture (the best heavy weight the ufc has ever seen) a decision to beat tim sylvia and only took fedor 31 seconds.... I wish he would come into the UFC and destroy everybody in the heavy weight division, I dont think there would be much of a challenge for him. Id really like to see him fight more.

Also, who is gonna touch anderson silva? Moved up to 205 and destroyed a pretty tough James Irvin... Cant wait to see who they throw in front of him next.

Anderson is a savage.. I missed the Tim Silva fight though. He lost? I cant believe it.

Anderson is a savage.. I missed the Tim Silva fight though. He lost? I cant believe it.

Tim got dominated... bad.

fedor is a bad dude for sure, but sylvia isnt that good. not likely that fedor is comin to the UFC. his manager wants more control than dana white will allow and they want more red devil fighters to be used in the UFC. plus, fedor is making around a million a fight. UFC cant really justify that right now, and if affliction plans to stay in business, they need to re-evaluate their payroll. tim sylvia made 800k for that fight. thats more than he made for any fight in the UFC. can you imagine what fedor got?

as for silva, hes a bad motherfucker. i wish he would stay at 205 and mop the floor with those dudes. i dont see anyone being able to handle his power, speed, kicks and punches.. hes too precise and controlled. he has openly stated though he doesnt want the 205 belt, that it belongs to his teammate lyoto machida.. bah, fuck that. 185 presents no challenges for silva. he dismantled franklin twice and dominated hendo. there is no one at 185 thats even on their level. bisping is an up and comer and i think thats who UFc wants to fight silva. the ppv sales would be crazy with those 2 as main event. but even bisping has openly stated he isnt ready for silva.

oh well, only time will tell whats gonna happen.

the ufc can pay what fedor wants, but they won`t. he would walk through their line up without breaking a sweat. no money in that.and they know it. the ufc pays the fighters just enough to keep them hungry. if they pay fedor what he`s worth all the other belt holders and contenders will want 7 figures. my money says more fighters will defect to affliction just for the paydays when their ufc contracts expire.

fedor is a bad dude for sure, but sylvia isnt that good. not likely that fedor is comin to the UFC. his manager wants more control than dana white will allow and they want more red devil fighters to be used in the UFC. plus, fedor is making around a million a fight. UFC cant really justify that right now, and if affliction plans to stay in business, they need to re-evaluate their payroll. tim sylvia made 800k for that fight. thats more than he made for any fight in the UFC. can you imagine what fedor got?

as for silva, hes a bad motherfucker. i wish he would stay at 205 and mop the floor with those dudes. i dont see anyone being able to handle his power, speed, kicks and punches.. hes too precise and controlled. he has openly stated though he doesnt want the 205 belt, that it belongs to his teammate lyoto machida.. bah, fuck that. 185 presents no challenges for silva. he dismantled franklin twice and dominated hendo. there is no one at 185 thats even on their level. bisping is an up and comer and i think thats who UFc wants to fight silva. the ppv sales would be crazy with those 2 as main event. but even bisping has openly stated he isnt ready for silva.

oh well, only time will tell whats gonna happen.

well put....

Id love to see him wipe the floor with all the 205 guys asses... I dont think there is any of them that would touch him.

Little off topic here loco, but did you see that the two undefeated guys I thought deserved a shot at the 205 belt are fighting each other? Lyoto and Thiago Silva are going to fight in October, should be a good scrap.

well put....

Id love to see him wipe the floor with all the 205 guys asses... I dont think there is any of them that would touch him.

Little off topic here loco, but did you see that the two undefeated guys I thought deserved a shot at the 205 belt are fighting each other? Lyoto and Thiago Silva are going to fight in October, should be a good scrap.

yea i saw that.. machida does have an impressive record, however his wins arent necessarily impressive. most are decisions over guys he should have been stomping and finishing. the main reason he isnt getting a title shot yet is because casual fans dont give a shit about him. hes "boring" to the regular fan. and i consider myself more than a casual fan, and i think hes boring as well. i dont find his counterstriking, wait till my opponent does something strategy very exciting. i wanna see guys be aggressive not laid back. if he wants his shit, he has to be an aggressor and push the pace regardless of his so called strategy.. to me, hes a lot like tim sylvia. does just enough to win, but not enough to ever get in trouble.

well put....

I gotta agree with Rogan, Silva's definitely pound-for-pound the best fighter in the UFC right now... he lit Irvin up like a Christmas tree.

I thought the Markham vs. Farber fight was the best fight of the night. Markham looked like he was getting bested by Farber for awhile, then Markham went Crocop on Brodie and he dropped like a rock. From how long it took for Brodie to get his senses back, that kick had to hurt like a motherfucker.

Fedor doesn't make a million a fight in Affliction he made 300k which was later taxed by the USA and Russia Tim Sylvia made 800k though. I wouldn't like to see Fedor in UFC think about it the Heavyweight champion of the UFC he already beat 2 1/2 times and it is one of the weakest divisions the UFC has. In Affliction he stated he plans on fighting another 2 times in 2008 and his options in Affliction he has more top 10 heavyweights to fight.

Fedor vs Andrei Arlovski

Fedor vs Josh Barnett

Fedor vs Randy Couture

And Affliction is willing to cross promote with other orgs to get him fights against Sergei Kharitonov I'm glad Dana didn't land Fedor the UFC doesn't need Fedor and Fedor doesn't need the UFC.

Anderson also said he'll be moving back down to 185 to defend his belt and he went up to 205 as a favor to Dana White and also that the 205 belt belongs to Lyoto Machida.

Fedor doesn't make a million a fight in Affliction he made 300k which was later taxed by the USA and Russia Tim Sylvia made 800k though. I wouldn't like to see Fedor in UFC think about it the Heavyweight champion of the UFC he already beat 2 1/2 times and it is one of the weakest divisions the UFC has. In Affliction he stated he plans on fighting another 2 times in 2008 and his options in Affliction he has more top 10 heavyweights to fight.

Fedor vs Andrei Arlovski

Fedor vs Josh Barnett

Fedor vs Randy Couture

And Affliction is willing to cross promote with other orgs to get him fights against Sergei Kharitonov I'm glad Dana didn't land Fedor the UFC doesn't need Fedor and Fedor doesn't need the UFC.

Anderson also said he'll be moving back down to 185 to defend his belt and he went up to 205 as a favor to Dana White and also that the 205 belt belongs to Lyoto Machida.

youre right, fedor didnt make a million.. with ppv cut he made $1.5 million.. he is already scheduled to fight andre arlovski next. also, the vp of affliction said they will be making pay cuts for the next show. they are already about to lose their ass.