who has bought shearer pipes

Well you can use your stock springs and o-rings. I bought mine off kiel on here so I got everything I needed minus the o-rings for the silencers. I would recommend getting two o rings for the head pipe (One for inside the pipe and one of the cylinders flange) and red RTV (apply liberally). Shearer pipes leak pretty hardcore and fit like shit but they scream. Make sure the o-rings are high-temp when you get them. :thumbsup:

Well you can use your stock springs and o-rings. I bought mine off kiel on here so I got everything I needed minus the o-rings for the silencers. I would recommend getting two o rings for the head pipe (One for inside the pipe and one of the cylinders flange) and red RTV (apply liberally). Shearer pipes leak pretty hardcore and fit like shit but they scream. Make sure the o-rings are high-temp when you get them. :thumbsup:

I agree, get the orings where the headpipe goes on the cylinder and put some RTV on there too... Every set of shearers ive had leaked like a bitch.

mine came today and they came with nothing but the 2 orings and 3 bolts for the silencers no head pipe o ring no head pipe to stinger boots no springs. nothing is this normal

Yes, thats how they come. You can use all the old hardware from your old pipes.

$700 from cascade, came with orings lol ya ya it needs tires and paint, old ladies pimp mobile :wink:

shearers.jpg

Yea that is where I got my CPI's from and they came ready to put on. I got mine on order before the price hike $595. There chrome and customer service is worth the extra price.

josh

price was worth it, i had them in less then a week, the chromes purrty and cascades got great support for sure, hey man whats your secret to polishing!!! Gotta say those tips kinda make them look like a peter haha that looks badass tho i wanna do my cpi's and the shearers

Edited by jharader