Check out this?!?!?!

Remember, these are the people on the other end of the phone line when you have a problem with your computer or any other electrical item you buy these days.....

If that guys that impressed with a boost bottle than someone should sent him a Ricky Stator. That piece of shit will blow his fuckin mind!

james

I didn't know they went under.

Im not 100% sure but I havent seen or heard ANYTHING from them in a loong time and they used to be pretty popular.

Edit: found this...

"Graydon Proline didnt actually manufacturer their products. They had snother company fabricate all of their parts for them. They may have had something to do with tooling up the other company or not, I am not sure.

In the end, for whatever reason the company that was manufacturing their products became unhappy with the business relationship and decided to go public. That company is X Factor. X Factor went back into fabricating for another company, but is now selling to the public again. Some of their products are like the old school ones, but most aren't."

- so Im guessing they went out of business.

Edited by Skidmark

two empty J D bottles and some heater hose. and you are set I taped mine to each side of the tank this is where they perform best. If you want me to make you some just send me two bottles of whiskey and I will empty and dry the bottles for you and send back the finneshed product an no charge. :biggrin: