35 PWK's

TRO73

Hi, Just recently rebuilt my top end and switched to 35's...First only one cylinder was firing and got the other to finally fire"THANKS TO KEVIN HERR" the carbs seem off alittle before I started it the slides looked like they were in sync but besides the idle screw is there other adjustments i need to make? I had to choke the right carb to get it to fire them had trouble getting it to start finally got it running and it seems the left is a little stronger than the right "JUST HEARING IT IDLE AND WHEN YOU GIVE IT GAS" dont have the chain on yet so have not rode it. Had to quit off the night before I started to piss off neighbors and my wife. :biggrin: Any help would be great,

Thanks

Tony

Thanks Kevin I'll try that...Also how the hell do you get to the right carb idle screw with out using pliers?

Remove the cap on the carb when you turn the idle screw, otherwise the springs

I'm not a pro on these, but can't you just open the throttle and then adjust instead of removing the cap. Haven't tried it but would make sense. Plastic screws :down:

That's what I did with mine before buying metal screws. I don't know why removing the cap is a good idea to do that work. :confused: