10 paddle Haulers

I have a set of 10 paddles on 8 inch alluminum wheels. I need to get rid of so I can buy some bigger paddles. that's the only reason im selling. They are in real good condition. yes these arre the same ones I had for sale like 3-4 months back. just never got rid of them. So anyways im asking $250 shipped for them. if someone in michigan wants to pick them up either at the dunes or the track ill hook you up with a sweet deal. ill get pics up in a day or two.

they are 21-8-10's 71 rollout. Im in hudsonville about 45 minutes from silver lake. I can get them to silver whenever necessary.

Thanks. What does the 71 rollout mean? I need a set for a mildly modified banshee and I seen some guys up at Silver Lake with really tall paddles in the back. I can't imagine I need those. Or, are they just really filled up with air and look like that? Hopefully we can work something out either with the 8 or 10 paddles.

Thanks

Thanks. What does the 71 rollout mean? I need a set for a mildly modified banshee and I seen some guys up at Silver Lake with really tall paddles in the back. I can't imagine I need those. Or, are they just really filled up with air and look like that? Hopefully we can work something out either with the 8 or 10 paddles.

Thanks

I can work a deal on either one for you. are you going up for the HQ ride next weekend?

I can work a deal on either one for you. are you going up for the HQ ride next weekend?

Hey there. Sorry, but I will not be up there for HQ ride.

What does rollout mean?

Those 10-paddles on the red bike look good. Let me know what size they are, and the 8-paddles, and how much you want for them. Shipped or picked up. You ever make it down towwards Chicago or anywhere close so we can meet up?

Better yet, shoot me a PM with you number so we can discuss.

Thanks,

Peter

Edited by BIGONTS

• 2 weeks later...