What else to do while cases are split?

I have my cases split cause i bent a shift fork. What else can i do while they are split? I have bored the cylinders over with wiseco pistons. Dont want to do a crank just yet. Any suggestions? Thanks

Shift star mod. Best part is. It's free.

I have no porting work done to the heads, can i still have the cases match then?

Yes I would like to have the cases power coated. I just had the frame done about a week ago, didnt know that they can power coat the cases. How much would you charge me to have it done?

What the f**k is a pancake bearing and where can i get them from?

I have no porting work done to the heads, can i still have the cases match then?

Yes I would like to have the cases power coated. I just had the frame done about a week ago, didnt know that they can power coat the cases. How much would you charge me to have it done?

What the f**k is a pancake bearing and where can i get them from?

F.A.S.T. pancake bearing... :thumbsup:

Most of the things mentioned can be done anyway without the cases split; however, I agree on all of them..you might as well do it since you have to put everything back together anyway.

The things that can only be done while the cases are split are porting the cases, trueing/welding the crank, and a dunable override....I'd definitely get the override while your in there. They'll hold up to any type of riding, allegedly.

ok I will be the dumbass how do you port match the cases to the cylinders it sounds obvious but lets here it.

port the piston sleeve to match the ports in the block. dont mean to high jack the thread but would it be hard for a d.i.y.er to port and polish the motor?