grab bar

ban99

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry I don't have any better pics. I used 1-1/8 tubing, as for the light I had to section out the middle and re-weld some pieces of flat stock in order to recess the light and create a void for the wires. In this pic the grab bar is only temp. installed, when fully installed you won't see any wires

i think. how much would u want for one ? if u wanted to make another.

probably around $120. unfinished, $140 powdercoated and would have to get you a price if you wanted it chromed. I'm not really set up to do a mass quanity of these but I could do a few of them.

i might be interested in two of them. chromed are there two flag mounts like on the stock one? and will the foot break peddal switch still work?

I can put one or two flag mounts, your choice. The light I use is a three wire so you would have a running light as well as a break light.

how fast can you do 2 of them? gotta week trip not this weekend but next. if you want to.

[/quote

the chromer is at least four weeks out right now and the pwdercoater is about 5-7 days out. just don't think I could do it before your trip.