Fat and Slobish, Lets see those anti exersice fans we got out there!

Bansh-eman

Im sorry I offended you loco,now you will try to belittle me because you did something that was so gay it was forum suicide.

I own a health club and we have tanning too.My GF would make yours a poster child for skanks R us.

She is not a skank therefore I do not post half naked pictures of her on random websites.You might keep a nice piece of trailer trash around by doing that,but if she has an ounce of class,she would be gone.

I can see you are the epitomy of white trash,so its understandable that you would be horrifically offended by someone calling you gay.

Do this...post this same topic on a bunch of other ATV forums,Let me know what the outcome was.Or maybe you shouldn't to avoid further embarassment.

I call em as I see em loco.Thats all I can say.You dug a deep grave on this one,hope you got a ladder.

Nice... and this is coming from the guy who put himself at odds with just about everybody who's somebody on BansheeHQ by calling members of the US Military "your bitches" on that thread that MarineNYC started.

You're gonna need more than a ladder to get out of the hole you're in now.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah man, you shouldve left it up. i thought it was funny..

Yeah your right, it was a funny picture! Dudes ex girlfriend gave me that pic.... the really funny thing was she is about a buck twenty and they used to put me in mind of the couple on "The Honeymooners" :woot: :yelrotflmao: