Let's find out!

Builder  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this poll makes no sense to me.............i live in socal and i have not seen alot of this builders bikes run........what i see out here at the drags or at the hill is

lc performance

knt

tiger racing

rub dubs racing

twister

dnm

port magic

white knockle

clown racing

esr..for the 4strokes and 250r

all this motor builders have built some very fast bikes.....but you have just knt on the list like i said this is what i see the most of out at the dunes and all of them are proven builders.......imo.....i just feel that this list is not doing justice to some of the best motor builders that have put on a great show out at the drags for me to feast my eyes on........i'am sure i'am leaving some others out

this poll makes no sense to me.............i live in socal and i have not seen alot of this builders bikes run........what i see out here at the drags or at the hill is

lc performance

knt

tiger racing

rub dubs racing

twister

dnm

port magic

white knockle

clown racing

all this motor builders have built some very fast bikes.....but you have just knt on the list like i said this is what i see the most of out at the dunes and all of them are proven builders.......imo.....i just feel that this list is not doing justice to some of the best motor builders that have put on a great show out at the drags for me to feast my eyes on........i'am sure i'am leaving some others out

Well, like he said, he could only put down 10 options, so a lot of guys had to be left off the list. Other than a couple businesses on the list, those are all builders whose names are thrown around A LOT on BansheeHQ, so they probably get the most business from people here.

I like KNT for all out drag race motors with no pocket book limit. I like FAST for the prices on parts. Others for different reasons. Only HJR builds my motors. Only because...why wouldn't I use myself. Sometimes its just who you can get a hold of, who can answer your questions, who has a good turn around time, who answers email and the phone regularly. So much more to it. Choose carefully cause man it hurts when you get taken to the cleaners!

lc performance

knt

tiger racing

rub dubs racing

twister

dnm

port magic

white knockle

clown racing

I know i didn't up alot of the names up there i put the names that i hear or see on the HQ alot. That's why i said if you didn't see it on the list to mention it. I just haven't seen a poll in a while so i just whipped this up pretty quick.

I like KNT for all out drag race motors with no pocket book limit. I like FAST for the prices on parts. Others for different reasons. Only HJR builds my motors. Only because...why wouldn't I use myself. Sometimes its just who you can get a hold of, who can answer your questions, who has a good turn around time, who answers email and the phone regularly. So much more to it. Choose carefully cause man it hurts when you get taken to the cleaners!

do u get a discount at hjr ?? can u get ahold of ur self ? do u answer ur own ?'s.... lmfao.

ive heard alot of good things about u.. keep up the good work.

im useing jeff at F.A.S.T. on my 421 cub..

I asked Rich to do mine for midrange and mx type portwork (work with 2 into 1 pipe when I had it). I get it back, stuffs been smoothed out and moved a little. The step in the intake isn't even ground out, they didn't get too radical. It makes 66.75 hp on the crank dyno before I fine tuned even more parts on it. It has out ran a mid ported 4 mill, and stayed on the heels of a trinity 4mm 420. I haven't found many ported 350's that can hang with it either. The port work only cost me $500 also. I am damn impressed with it. Funny part is pulling up next to a ported 4 mill or a ported 350 with cpi's or trinity stage 4 pipes on them at the hill, beat em to the top or stickin right with them. They ride up and look at it, and figure out its got pro circuits on it with 28mm carbs, they are runnin a mid-top pipe with 35mm carbs. It puts alot of stuff to shame, and its a port job by someone who knows his stuff, but doesn't push the atv side all that much. The owner of Dynoport holds the record for the fastest 1/4 mile asphalt and dirt drags for a 1000cc snowmobile, alot of those guys are the no ones who take things to the other level. Back in the day at the Last real sandfest that they had on the Oregon coast. Two name motor built banshees took the crown in the 350 modified class, they beat out LRD, JD, and K&T ported 350's to take the crown. A lot can be told by just talking to a builder or checking into what some of his stuff is doing for drag times, mx racers, gncc racing or even other vehicle platforms like sleds or watercraft.

do u get a discount at hjr ?? can u get ahold of ur self ? do u answer ur own ?'s.... lmfao.

ive heard alot of good things about u.. keep up the good work.

im useing jeff at F.A.S.T. on my 421 cub..

You insult me and then you use FAST. I guess you are only 1/2 bad :biggrin: