CFM - Scott Tallardy

robeport

Locogato,

everyone here has been issued a refund or product. I have been avoiding responding to your posts due to some of the keywords and attitude I've picked up from them, "gangsta" "wack ass" and foul language usually leads to a person whom I tend to shy away from. Not to say you are not a nice guy, but I have always tried to distance myself from the thug or gangsta crowd.

Thanks for your imput even though we never had any dealings, and I'm sure you will have another slang term or saying to describe your hatred toward me, but please keep it to the homies.

Thanks

Yeah, well, homie.... bad "dealings" dont bring the gentleman out...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After looking at your profile, it's cool man, in about 5 years you will be a different person, not the one trying to attack strangers.

Matter of fact, I just had a similar conversation with a co-workers son. After 10 minutes I realised that at his age it does not matter what I say, he is just incapable of understanding the real world, not due to his intelligence, but due to his age. So I cut it short and saved my breath.

The same applies here.

Go ahead and have the last word, you have center stage..

After looking at your profile, it's cool man, in about 5 years you will be a different person, not the one trying to attack strangers.

Matter of fact, I just had a similar conversation with a co-workers son. After 10 minutes I realised that at his age it does not matter what I say, he is just incapable of understanding the real world, not due to his intelligence, but due to his age. So I cut it short and saved my breath.

The same applies here.

Go ahead and have the last word, you have center stage..

Yeah, In about 5 years I'll still be the same dude, the one backing strangers who (not knowing any better) deal with somebody who makes spending their hard earned money, a hassle. And as far as being incapable of understanding the real world, I do just fine, built a business from nothing and afford a more than comfortable lifestyle..... So please, save your breath. And keep doing yourself that favor of staying away from people who use slang and have an attitude (real people with real emotions) because they will recognize quickly what type of person you are. I'll use what slang I use and still get respect from anyone I work with because I'm an honest guy.

L8tr Ol' man, kick your knowledge to somebody else.... First theres prolly a couple of spelling errors youd like to piont out

CFM, youre a fuckin crook bottom line.. so take your sorry, no good, money stealing ass somewhere else. no one on HQ gives a flying fuck about you and your junk you sell. so, pack your shit and get to bouncing because as far as im concerned, no one on this site will ever buy another fucking thing from you ever again. and ill personally see to it that there is a fuckin thread stickied at the top of every page letting people know what a scumbag you are.

You guys are like a bunch of kids.

Lay off the roids Loco, they are dangerous.

no we`r not.

the people of this site have a strong bond and like helping each other out. theres a shit load of trust and respect between all HQ`ers. some have been here a while, some not so long... but each and every member of BansheeHQ.com is here to help others out.. weather its a question about jetting or uncovering a "con" like you.

everyone hates a fake.... and i hope im not just speaking for myself here, you said you were going/you are at this moment sorting stuff out and refunding people. we all have your word for it, but until we see people replying to your posts, acknowledging the refunds/parts you have sent.. your branded as fuckin trash.

at the end of the day, for whatever reason, its no good coming on here trying to hold your own when theres 1000`s of people here who now know who you really are. for all i know... everything you have said here could just be bullshit to get people off your back.

i guess we`ll soon see.

no we`r not.

the people of this site have a strong bond and like helping each other out. theres a shit load of trust and respect between all HQ`ers. some have been here a while, some not so long... but each and every member of BansheeHQ.com is here to help others out.. weather its a question about jetting or uncovering a "con" like you.

everyone hates a fake.... and i hope im not just speaking for myself here, you said you were going/you are at this moment sorting stuff out and refunding people. we all have your word for it, but until we see people replying to your posts, acknowledging the refunds/parts you have sent.. your branded as fuckin trash.

at the end of the day, for whatever reason, its no good coming on here trying to hold your own when theres 1000`s of people here who now know who you really are. for all i know... everything you have said here could just be bullshit to get people off your back.

i guess we`ll soon see.

well put :thumbsup:

cfm is back. let him square away the people that are owed. then just dissapear scott. i have been here 10 years and seen 100 cfm`s come and go. there were way more than 4 people claiming to be ripped. people were coming from other forums also. just settle up with the people that are owed then leave, we can get chain rollers and swingarms from reputable dealers.you are not welcome here. would the people owed please step up and say you were taken care of so i can have cfm`s ip banned, deleted.

I think it's funny he chimes in when someone calls him a copy cat, but takes all this time to say anything about stealing money and all of his 10,000 excuses.

From divorce, to people locking up or stealing his equipment, or being in court.

Maybe running a business just isn't your thing....then again, rip off/scam artists is a business, so...here's to you, Mr. Entrepreneur...

The fact you ask people to prove what they purchased from you in order to try and make them whole again MONTHS or more after you ripped them off, yeah...you're one helluva business man.

Good luck on that....

I am on the forums as much or more than anyone here, and I'm on several of them.

I promise you I am onto your scamming ways as well....

Now wonder why you never called me back last year when I asked you to become a sponsor for another website....

I guess all I can do is say thanks for not doing me that favor....

This isn't 1980...it's 2008. As quick as you think you can spread yourself out and hide, the quicker you get found, had...and brought to light....hello....