Fattys or TR6?

jrod

• 2 months later...

I know this thread is a few months old but I'm in the same situation. I can't decide whether I want toomey T-6's or fmf fatty's. I feel that everyone on here has there own personal preference. I do alot of everything when I ride. I've done some research and it seems like the fatty's are a better "all around" pipe. I'm not ported right now but may decide to in the future. I don't want to have to switch pipes if I do decide to port.

I am getting one of the two this weekend....I'm definitly not waiting to order them online. I've been antsy to get these pipes since the day I bought it and I don't want to wait.

Can I get some more opinions on this?

I know this thread is a few months old but I'm in the same situation. I can't decide whether I want toomey T-6's or fmf fatty's. I feel that everyone on here has there own personal preference. I do alot of everything when I ride. I've done some research and it seems like the fatty's are a better "all around" pipe. I'm not ported right now but may decide to in the future. I don't want to have to switch pipes if I do decide to port.

I am getting one of the two this weekend....I'm definitly not waiting to order them online. I've been antsy to get these pipes since the day I bought it and I don't want to wait.

Can I get some more opinions on this?

get the fattys and if not get the t5's. but i suggest the fattys

I am riding pretty much stock shee with t6's and they are not bad but it's all topend on the trails I can keep up but I have to be on it. But on the straight aways they do there job. I would not reccomend for just trails . But they are not that bad of a pipe. Like the guys say they are ok until you start doing a lot to your machine.

or get fmf sst's.

when i just had sst's and a k&n and he had fattys and a k&n, my bike hit harder, pulled longer, and i coulnt tell any difference on the bottom end. my motor was a couple years older too.

the fattys felt a bit 4 strokish to me.

my .02