how much is this banshee worth

well im finally looking to sell my 2000 banshee, i paid 2800 for it 1 year ago and ive put about 1500 or 2k into it.but i really dont know what its worth so im looking for some opinions. its in near mint condition mods are..

Douglas wheels

brand new Razr tires

DG front bumper

DG new nerf bars

SS brake lines

renthal bars

twist throttle

pro circut pipes

RS timing plate

fresh rebuild with new JE pistons

cool head

jetted carbs

v force reeds

boost bottle

K&N pod filters with velocity stacks

chrome engine covers on both sides

i also want to sell my 2003 yamaha warrior its bone stock low hours very good condition. let me know what you think they are worth... thanks

the pics are from last summer so ive instaled a few things since then that arent in the pics ie. nerf bars and alot of chrome on the engine i also have a new set of fenders if the buyer dosent like the trimed front fenders and a clark high capacity tank. and to the above poster, ive never heard of je pistons on a banshee either but thats what my buddy said was installed :shrug: ill get pics of the warrior tomorrow

i forgot to tell you that before i got this bike it was used for drag racing only for most of its life. when i got it it had a huge swing arm on it and a set of slicks, i put a new stock swing arm on and new tires. so this thing hasent seen much abuse considering it wasnt off road much. EDIT: bike also has a durablue axle

Edited by 13bturbofc