here we go.... yfz "shee"

im sure someone on here has done it........ drop-in a shee motor in a 450 frame ... ive seen one for sale on ebay years back. its been buggin me ever since my buddy lent me his yfz 450 for the day... love the frame but hate the power..banshee love the power hate the frame..........i did search on here found noting. unless i didnt type in the right words.. only found 3 vid on you tube but noting really technical..

soo anyone let me know how its done and how hard it is to do ...i would really like to build one of these..

welding and fabing parts is no problem. im a certified welder, fitter and fab. done a few custon sled build also with diff. motor swaps..

point me in the right direction. finding a roller will not be a problem (i think). frame modding is not a problem either. ill have all summer to gather up parts, and all winter to build up, if i get the right leads.

soo pics, web sites, w/e. let me know more on the subject. if uve done a build and have lots of photos plz email to n69foxrink@hotmail.com

tx alot airtite. nice build looks awsome. i would like a little more info on how the pipes were modded ..i dont really want to wreck my pc pipes....im tryin to figure out way to fit them stock wise by modding the frame. but looks like tha rad is in the way .... if u get me more on the pipes it would perfect tx again

here are my options looked around it can be either a 450 yfz , 400ex, trx 450, raptor 660 or an ltr 450. that i could do this with... 400ex would the cheapest way i can pick it up as a roller for 4-500$ cnd

anybody else do this build scene a few guys postin they will do it, but cant find there write up...

the more info the better

i havent heard of too many guys that actualyl follow through with mdding the yfz frame to fit the motor, but it would make alot more sense to us that frame for desert racing for sure! the geometry of the 450 is much better then the banshee frame.

theres not much modding to do for the engine it self. i figure whats the point of dupping 3g on suspesnion wen u can get a yfz for that price. and sell the motor and wireing complete and drop a shee engine.......like saiud best of both worlds

Yes a banshee engine weighs less i believe and it has more potential easily taped with the simple bolt on mods, also there cheaper to rebuild :] banshees rulle

i herd there lighter to, but not sure if its true. shouldn't really mather in imo yfz is already light... stock shee is 386lbs dry all stock...after market pipes alone loose 10-15lbs.. soo 376-371lbs dry wen piped witch is pretty decent imo.. but handleing is key here... if it handles really good u dont notice weight at all

im starting to think 400ex would be a good swap. pretty much a cheap alternative to a outlaw frame "250R" geo. i dunno dont see much ppl goin to crazy over the ideal