honda prelude with h22a

wiecha17

hey guys hows it going. so this guy / or girl wants to trade a honda prelude with h22a swap for a 03 shee done up and one of my boats. do any of you guys have this car is it any good any problems ( im more of a truck guy but with gas prices going up i might go for this car) when and if they send picts ill let you know but on the hole are theses cars any good ??

• 2 months later...

YEs man I'd go for it. Honda Preludes are damn nice cars I own one buts its an older one. They handle nice and run good and are just a generally nice car. If you do decide to get it and really get into it which I'm sure you will or I would anyway or if you have any problems at all with it hit up Preludezone. Theres alot of nice people over there that will help you out tons. Tell em I sent ya lol

well being that almost all preludes come with h22s in them allready. he or she didnt "swap" anything unless its an older one 88-90ish then he or she swapped it to an h22 which is a shitty car IMO. swapping a h22 in a civic of some sort would be much better being the prelude is HEAVY. oo and the h22 is a one of the bigger motors honda has so the gas mileage is not of the civics. just a little info for you.

Preludes are heavy? could have fooled me not tryin to be a dick or anything but preludes are one of the lighter car I mean no not campared to like a civic hatchback or something but to other cars of about the same size the preludes are really light

preludes are good cars, my main concern would be to check for oil leaks, the more miles they have the more prone it'll have oil leaks, mainly from the front of the engine, cams,crank,balancer,oil drive seal etc..other than that it has a very good engine with plenty of torque to get you on the freeway and what not.. pm me with any questions..i work on hondas for a living..