Silver Lake

Dinner

i'm hoping to make it up that weekend as well. i will try to get vouchers, but i wont make it over there till bout 10:30 on thursday nite. hopefully i can catch up with a few of you guys as well. always good to ahve riding buddys. does anyone knwo what day this year they are doing the fireworks? i got a new special freind that is anxious to go up there to watch tehm with me.....

You are always welcome to take it for a ride:)

I'm fence sitting on tomorrow morning to be honest. If the track is gonna be muddy...I'm going to pass. We'll have to see how much rain they get over night. If very little, I'll be there. If it's much more than that...I'll probably pass!!

You are always welcome to take it for a ride:)

I'm fence sitting on tomorrow morning to be honest. If the track is gonna be muddy...I'm going to pass. We'll have to see how much rain they get over night. If very little, I'll be there. If it's much more than that...I'll probably pass!!

wish my motor was done so i could ride tomorrow......

i think i may make the trip just to hang out.

never know someone might need a jocky.....lol

Dan

I'm still hoping that my friends still want to go down :confused: Would be fun as hell to try out some sand and meet some of you guys :cool:

i'm hoping to make it up that weekend as well. i will try to get vouchers, but i wont make it over there till bout 10:30 on thursday nite. hopefully i can catch up with a few of you guys as well. always good to ahve riding buddys. does anyone knwo what day this year they are doing the fireworks? i got a new special freind that is anxious to go up there to watch tehm with me.....

I am sorry to tell you that you will not get a voucher for Friday if you get up there at 10:30. Jeremy(blueshee), Jeff, Jt, none of you guys like beer?LOL. None of you has an extra body that can get me a trailor voucher for Friday?

I am sorry to tell you that you will not get a voucher for Friday if you get up there at 10:30. Jeremy(blueshee), Jeff, Jt, none of you guys like beer?LOL. None of you has an extra body that can get me a trailor voucher for Friday?

i know that. i have been going up there for way to many years now. spent way to many hours in line. hence why i ususally take my truck up on the weekends. i get pissed waiting to ride my quad. plus im up there so dam much, that not riding on a sat or a hoilday weekend dont really matter. i just go up to watch the idiots. and actually ride on sunday when everyone leaves. or the off season, when no shitting....there is like 3 ppl up there besides me. those days are when i wanna be there.

mabye i've just gotten old and tired of all the lines and waiting just to go riding. idk.

but to each his own.

as long as we all have fun there and keep the tree huggers away from closing it down...thats all that really matters! :cool:

I totally agree w/ya. Only problem is I pretty much only like to drag race any more, so I have to go on the busy weekends. I have a newborn right now, so it is almost impossible for me to get away more than the day which in turn makes it impossible to get a voucher. Hopefully things will be a little more back to normal next year.

I totally agree w/ya. Only problem is I pretty much only like to drag race any more, so I have to go on the busy weekends. I have a newborn right now, so it is almost impossible for me to get away more than the day which in turn makes it impossible to get a voucher. Hopefully things will be a little more back to normal next year.

Damien.. if you ever go on a weekend that I go and you need to get in.. Let me know, I got a spot on my truck for your bike.